Sinister_Yoyos Feedback

A+ trade techniques. Very positive experience and I would trade with them again.

4 Likes

Thanks for the Beyond Envy @sinister_yoyos It came super quick!

1 Like

I just bought a yoyo from @sinister_yoyos He gave me a great deal and shipped very fast with tracking and good communication. Very trustworthy to deal with. Also the yoyo is amazing even better than I expected. Thanks! :+1::+1::+1:

I’ve had a few successful trades/purchase with @Sinister_Yoyos! Buy with confidence! David is the man!!!

2 Likes

i would like to give a shout out to @Sinister_Yoyos for a sick trade. honest and fast. thank you my man!

1 Like

more positive feedback for mr. @Sinister_Yoyos , the man trades like a pro… thanks again man!

One more positive feedback for @Sinister_Yoyos.
I have made a trade with him for one of mine + a little cash for postage for one of his.
Both are yoyos are in transit, so I can’t attest for the actual yoyo yet but I have faith that it will be more than fine (will update when it arrives).
But leading up to posting the yoyo, the transaction has been super professional, very prompt replies, and he even posted it on the same day, just a few hours after we shook hands on the deal.
Regardless of how the yoyo actually arrives, I would trade with @Sinister_Yoyos again. :heart:

I’m adding to David’s legend here on the forum! Trade buy or sell with confidence guys! A+

To update on my previous feedback on the smoothness and professionalism of the transaction, the yoyo in question arrived last night.

The yoyo arrived in perfect condition from USA to UK and it plays mint as described.

The whole trade has been excellent A* transaction and I would be more than happy to trade with @Sinister_Yoyos again in the future.

Now I just hope the Pyro I sent gets to him safely to finish off this trade on a happy ending.

Thank you David!

1 Like

Working with David has been an awesome first experience in the community. After determining that we live in same area he agreed to meet me so I could buy the YoYo I wanted, and even graciously gave me a discount on it along with different string to try out. Great experience over all!

1 Like

Very professional guy. We did a trade and the yoyo arrived quickly and securely. Communication was on point and the yoyo was as described. A++

1 Like

I just got 4 cool yoyos from @Sinister_Yoyos. He is a great guy to deal with, I’d buy from him again without hesitation.

1 Like

Got both of my purchases today. Communication was quick and great. Very happy that those are as described and packaged well with the original box. I got my tracking number the day after the purchase. Thanks for going through the trouble and shipping them overseas for me.

2 Likes

Another smooth transaction with @Sinister_Yoyos!

1 Like

I’ve recently had a couple more perfect transactions with @Sinister_Yoyos. Class act all the way!

1 Like

I bought another from @Sinister_Yoyos, and I’m just as happy a I’ve been with all our previous interactions.

1 Like

@Sinister_Yoyos is a great guy, he knows his stuff, He’s fair and personable. Also lightning fast shipping & well protected yo-yos! Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again! Thanks dude!

1 Like

Great experience with David. They accidentally shipped the wrong package to me but were quick to let me know and reimbursed me to forward the package to the correct destination, while the package destined for me also ended up at my place safe and sound (thank you for forwarding Skyler!).

Their communication is on-point and the yo-yos were packaged well. Don’t hesitate! A++

P.S. I believe the following threads should be merged into this one:

I sold David a yo-yo. They paid quickly and were a pleasure to deal with. Would not hesitate to do business again!

Bought a sweet throw from @Sinister_Yoyos — wonderful communication (including a shipping # without asking :sweat_smile:) and nice on the price. 5 out 5 vinniekowalskis agree: he is a solid dude.