Sinister_Yoyos Feedback

Had a great trade w/ David @Sinister_Yoyos , they were communicative, shipped promptly, yoyo was packaged well, and the deal was fair on both ends! Wouldn’t hesitate to deal w/ again!

1 Like

Completed a great wood-based trade with David at the end of February/beginning of March. It went just as smoothly as our last deal. Can’t recommend enough!

I can vouch for him as well.
I did a trade a while back with him and it was a really good experience. Yoyos came just as described.

Great seller! Got both of my throws the other day and I couldn’t be happier. They were packaged very well and shipped out quickly. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again or recommend to others

1 Like

I bought a couple of throws from @Sinister_Yoyos a few days ago. He was a pleasure to deal with. Brotha gave me a great deal, shipped fast, and went above and beyond in packaging to make sure throws are safe. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. BST with confidence.

+1 great experience with @Sinister_Yoyos.
Good communication, fast shipment, great packaging!

Great trader. @Sinister_Yoyos shipped quickly and packaged my side effects well. Thanks for a smooth trade.

Sold a throw to @Sinister_Yoyos good communication easy to work with.

2 Likes

Bought two throws from @Sinister_Yoyos and transaction went nice and smooth. Good communication, good packaging. Would happily buy again.

Purchased 2 throws from @Sinister_Yoyos. Such great communication, packing, descriptions, shipping and everything! Such a great person. I won’t hesitate to buy more if there’s ever anything else I’m looking for in his collection!

I sold @Sinister_Yoyos a yoyo and everything went very smoothly. He was very responsive with timely communication which helped make it a pleasant experience. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again in the future; perhaps next time I’ll be the one buying a yoyo from him!

Just bought a DeHcade from @Sinister_Yoyos, David was fair to negotiate with, communicated well and shipped quickly. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future.
Thanks again!

The 138 I bought from @Sinister_Yoyos earlier this week arrived in the mail today. Absolutely love it. He was very responsive. Described condition (“no damage”) was accurate. Great doing business with him. Would again in a heartbeat.

Just received a lovely throw I bought from @Sinister_Yoyos. Price was reasonable shipping was immediate. It arrived in pristine condition, exactly has described. I would look forward to doing business with David again anytime.

Recently bought a MK1 Contact from @Sinister_Yoyos, the entire process was smooth and there was good communication. Thanks again :slight_smile: