I recently did a trade with Oy_yO and everything went absolutely perfect! Great communication, lot’s of detailed photos and description of very minor imperfections in the YoYo. Superstar to trade with!
Thanks a ton!
I recently did a trade with Oy_yO and everything went absolutely perfect! Great communication, lot’s of detailed photos and description of very minor imperfections in the YoYo. Superstar to trade with!
Thanks a ton!
Just got a package from @Oy_yO, the throw was wrapped well and is exactly as described. I would be happy to b/s/t again!
@Oy_yO is very trustworthy and friendly.
Made a trade with him and everything was 10/10.
Got a throw from @Oy_yO and it went great. Shipped quick and securely, kept me in the loop. Yoyo was as described. 10/10 definetly recommend
Received my set from @Oy_yO and everything was well packaged and as in great condition as described! I definitely recommend buying from them. Thanks again.
Traded a throw with @Oy_yO and it was an excellent experience. I had done business with him previously and based on that I decided to send my throw first. Trustworthy and quick to follow through. Would absolutely trade with again. Everything was in original packaging and as described plus some new strings too.Thanks man!