Silicone Wedding Ring

I don’t have a wedding ring, but I would like to chime in on the whole “yoyo damage” discussion. I don’t mind damage or vibe on most of my throws. There are a few that I like to keep nice and minty fresh, but I will generally be less careful with my throws under $100. I also will be careful with something that is a little bit harder to acquire again. If I can go and buy it off of YYE or the BST without much hassle and I value it under $100 I will carry it no problem.

GD

Well said!

It seems there are many who feel this same way. Many throwers’ most important quality in an EDC, is that it isn’t too expensive or even cherished. The irony is that you can end up playing, and even enjoying the yoyos you spent the most money on, the least!

As I hinted at earlier, there is an irony with how I feel about yoyo damage, as well. It’s the yoyos that I’m on the fence about liking, that I’m most careful with, and that I most regret damaging. Once I love a yoyo, and feel like I want to keep it, I stop caring much about any dings or scratches! ???

1 Like

Exactly my feelings! I used to EDC a cheap magic yoyo, but than I got a shuta, and now I just EDC whatever I feel like that day. I really enjoy a yoyo I can bring anywhere.

Yeah I kinda stopped wearing my ring after a while, I was never really a ring (or watch) kinda person. I figure we had 3 kids, those are evidence enough of my commitment… for now :wink:

1 Like

That has nothing to do with the ring, ed. :wink:

2 Likes