Show your first yoyo ever (if it still exists)

What was your first yoyo?

6 Likes

10 Likes

First and second

8 Likes

Omg! LoL

6 Likes

6 Likes

IDplease!

3 Likes

mine was a duncan but i died after my grandma tried to mod it to make it unresponsive…LOL :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: btw it was a blue walmart yoyo i cant believe now i own a 100 dollar yoyo but i started with a 3 dollar one

1 Like

This one has a crazy history, it was made in Brazil at Petrópolis city by a company called YoyoRio, from what I heard one of the pioneers of manufacturing strings as well… I learned that after talking to @timelessyoyos, which is a Brazilian company that kept with the yoyo business even after Rafael Matsunaga retirement from the yoyo scene.

4 Likes

7 Likes

I wish I could remember the name of my first yoyo?!? It was lost in one of my many moves as a kid.
I think It was a yo mega with a plastic bearing. I remember that white plastic “bearing” but don’t remember what the yo-yo looked like

3 Likes

My first was a wood Duncan Imperial. Last I saw of it was it being dropped in the teachers drawer where she kept all the confiscated goods.

9 Likes

I’m a bit of a newbie…
This sage treated me real well though!

5 Likes

A spintastics terminator torch. Started out with a pair of them, but lost one on a bus.

4 Likes

6 Likes

First one was YYF 201 (destroyed), next YYF SpeedDial (sold), but then was Cold Metal Gun, which i`m still keeping!

7 Likes

Nice1

1 Like

Took me awhile to find it, but my first one was the the original tornado from Spintastics

SpintasticsTornadoOriginal

9 Likes

11 Likes

41BtMjSYu7L

8 Likes

9 Likes