Show Us Where You're Throwing

Have you asked your doctor about a pill for that?

2 Likes

Cookie break at yo-yo club.

20 Likes

This makes me want to make cookies for my clubs next meet up

4 Likes

Think your on a time crunch…

Bake cookies, mail them out with guaranteed delivery by Wednesday. 57 members. Thats darn near impossible.

1 Like

Ahh right. Uhh boomer club members will have to come to Arlington VA central library on the 4th 2pm in the large conference room on the first floor. You’ll find me rocking my wood collection for FAF with the DMV Throwers club and a box full of chocolate chip cookies. (Potentially gluten free if I decide I want to eat some of them too.)

4 Likes

You had me at Arlington.

3 Likes

do i have to be old?

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Also we prefer the term well seasoned. :wink:

The boomers club is an online yoyo club hosted both at yye forum and in the G2 discord. We meet monthly on zoom to chat about club activities and throw around yo-yos and those old enough may drink a few adult beverages. We may have a fair number of folks of the more older persuasion but you just have to have an appreciation of the older styles of yoyo and play and be more chill to be a member to age or skill requirements at all.

As for DMV Throwers that’s the local DC, MD, VA yoyo club me and Arthur of FD run and meet in Arlington monthly. (Working on an alternate southern MD location as well) all ages and skill levels welcome. Used to be capital yoyo club and then nova yoyo club but those club leaders each got busy and didn’t have the capacity to keep it going.
Occasionally I bring cookies or neat 3d printed stuff to share.

5 Likes

High 40’s in northeastern PA today. Took the Panorama for a walk out back…

19 Likes

Like a cast-iron skillet

7 Likes

Kkkk

18 Likes

I was throwing at the park until the buzzards started circling…

11 Likes

Yeah…bad sign…:rofl:

2 Likes

Living room. It’s really wet out there.

11 Likes

I just wanted to say this is probably my favorite thread on the forums - pretty cool pictures in here!

2 Likes

I’m practicing my maximum throwdown sleep times inside my microwave not much room in there but nothing Trump’s determination.

I’m confident my technique is headed in the right direction because I broke my own personal Sleep time record or 2.4 seconds.

I believe anything is possible

9 Likes

I’ve heard tell of a specialized throw you should be able to incorporate in this situation. I hear it’s guaranteed to add another 1.5 seconds to your spin. I just don’t know where to find it.

Along the East River.

22 Likes

Hey when you’re in there make sure it’s unplugged and put a sign on the dial to not start it. Safety first.

3 Likes

Lock out tag out every time every device. OSHA would be proud

2 Likes