Happy National Yo-Yo Day!

For me, I’ll be spending the day trying to refine my 2.0
Hook and get more consistent!!! What about you!?

8 Likes

its 2A tuesday and i have a bunch of long boring meetings today and an intern to shadow me so when time allows i guess ill loop a bit…

5 Likes

Loop practice and ladder escape! Legit my arm is sore from working on that hook and I need a tech break hah! Nice work sticking w it!

5 Likes

Tell them they have to yoyo when you do, it’s part of the shadowing.

4 Likes

I always throw a few tricks between meetings. Won’t lie, been late to a few because I got into it lol

6 Likes

I’m working from home and looping all day!

5 Likes

Learning more fixie and working on improving technique and flow!

5 Likes

I’ve paused the screen to throw a combo once or twice. Nobody ever asks me anything anyways lol

1 Like

this is why i have a standing desk. easy to loop and no one sees based on how high the camera is

2 Likes

I have a sit-to-stand desk but moved into the attic after the basement flooded during Hurricane Ida. Now I don’t have the clearance to raise it.

Truth be told I can loop from my chair…

2 Likes

Haha.

1 Like

I’ve tried that. Generally I’m presenting so I don’t have the chance. But I will say it’s a great stress reliever and 99% of the time I’m holding one fiddling with it in my hands on a call

1 Like

ahh yeah I’m usually just the technical SME taking notes and telling engineers they aren’t building things secure enough and while I’m often on camera I don’t talk unless I’m about to ruin someone’s day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got to some relaxing throws this evening. A little Gamer Lite activity. Happy Birthday - Donald!

Honestly my favorite yo-yo. Doesn’t get the play time it should since it gets baby’d.

In celebration of YoYo Day, I did use a loop360 as my mini marker disc during a special round with only Ohio Disc Golf Hall of Famers (just the 3 that still reside in NE Ohio) @ the Kent State University Course.

5 Likes

My yoyo day was a mixed bag. Ordered some new throws I had been eyeballing for a few weeks along with some counterweights. If you wonder - Hatrick 2 and a DocPop Bolt. Did some actual throwing on my breaks today (mostly 5A stuff because I missed the memo that 5A May already passed).

But downside of the day is seeing my 14 year old kitty not being herself and finding out there’s not much we can do aside from keeping her comfortable…I guess the end is near…

7 Likes

I’m sorry about your kitty, that really sucks I do hope she’s as comfortable as possible and give her some pets for me.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your sweetie. It’s heartbreaking to lose a loved one. Does appear she lived a good life, not that that makes it any easier

3 Likes

Ah man I’m so sorry to hear that

4 Likes

I spent it trying to learn the star (historically antispin) in soloham. It didn’t work too well, although I have one “success.” I do know tennis and somersault though.

1 Like