Yoyo Day Plans!

What plans have you guys got for yoyo day? I haven’t got any events happening near where I live :frowning: but I’m hoping to pick something up off the YYE sale… if I wasn’t holding out for the ti-vayder :laughing:

5 Likes

Going to my cousins graduation

5 Likes

I’ll be doing a couple performances for local elementary school classes at the library I work at.

11 Likes

Play 1A again for the first time in 30 days lmao

12 Likes

I really need to dedicate a month just to 3a… it’s been an on and off thing for a while

3 Likes

That is so cool! :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Well I didn’t have any plans. But I have a big package coming to me by fedex from duncan (including all 3 free throws!) tomorrow and I keep telling myself I need to get up into the mountains to sit by a fire (something me and my mom would do once or twice every week…dang I miss having her around!).
I really think I may just do that! Take my package and go unbox it up in the woods and enjoy the day of yoing at a lake next to a fire! :smiley:

13 Likes

Work but will (as usual) be throwing on break. Maybe I’ll post a trick too, just not sure what yet (been digging this kwijibo-like combo today)

3 Likes

My plans are to get really consistent at that maider bind :wink:

8 Likes

All Kendama all day people

9 Likes

…wait…where’s the thumbs down button?

lol

4 Likes

I’ll stand on my porch and throw each one of my yoyos for about a half hour or so, just like every other day :+1:

5 Likes

everyday is yoyo day…

7 Likes

I plan to throw as much as possible. My BOWL 7068 is coming today too so I’ll be shooting an unboxing video and photographing that when it comes.

9 Likes

Driving home from Disney World, but I did throw a little this morning in the hotel room. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Don’t really have anything planned. Will definitely throw a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have to go to work today

2 Likes

I’m cutting meat til 1, then going home to throw!155983145202949758078

11 Likes

I need to start 3A, Thawhir has gotten me interested.

2 Likes

Your user name should be “The Butcher”?!?

6 Likes