Show Us Where You're Throwing

Don’t mess around. Kill the mains and disconnect the incoming voltage. Should do the trick.

2 Likes

your microwave has a dial? mine just has buttons =[

2 Likes

Treat every machine like it’s straight out of maximum overdrive and always wear your high viz

3 Likes

Obviously, I know we’re all joking, pretty much in this thread. But to me, what’s really funny, is that there is no way to start a microwave when the door is open. The latch on the door has to click in the lock position to activate the circuitry that allows the unit to function.

I never said, I climbed all the way inside the microwave and close the door behind me.
For a reason more simple than you guys would imagine.

First of all, there’s no escape latch on the inside.

Secondly, the only way I can completely fit inside the microwave is if I take my new balance, tennis shoes off.

…. I found from experience that I don’t get a powerful throwdown without my shoes on. So that possibility just went out the window. Or out the door I should say.

And besides that, every time I try to climb in the microwave to get in a little practice, one of the grandkids wants to make some microwave popcorn.

The last time we tried to do two things at once I had butter in my ears for 11 days, and I couldn’t go into a grocery store and past the produce department without running up to the endcap corn display.

Fact is stranger than friction.

4 Likes

Was your yo-yo ‘Dead unresponsive’?

Or, as your yo-yo slowed down, maybe it tilted as the spin Died?

5 Likes

I figured you could take care of yourself, I was actually just concerned about the yo-yo.

5 Likes

I was going to joke further but then I though how likely it is these days that someone may actually try to do what I was joking about…so I refrain

2 Likes

I feel like the YouTube channel from back in the day “will it microwave” had to have done a yoyo at some point. There has to be some idiot who already documented why it’s dumb so we can watch and marvel at the idiocracy.

3 Likes

Yeah, but then, the whole time I’m watching I’ll just think to myself, “Man, this person knows how to have hecka fun”

Hey I got an old blender the wife has decided she hates and a watioboo yoyo that would be perfect for a quick YYBC will it blend yoyo edition. I’m even mildly unhinged this week while I sort out some medication issues :wink:

(Don’t do this at home. I am a professional idiot and any yoyo harmed probably deserved it)

3 Likes

Also to get the thread back on track I’m just throwing at home in my office

10 Likes

Do it, you won’t! And video tape it so I can rudely and snidely comment on how you’re enjoying life while also secretly wishing I could do this

1 Like

Your right i first have to confirm the wife doesn’t actually want the blender and is just saying it’s days are done cause she is grumpy. I’ve learned if u don’t confirm first I may regret my actions. Lol

1 Like

Enjoying life AND smart?! I’m sick! Disgusted! Absolutely revolted at how well you’re doing :joy:

1 Like

I just fake it till I make it. If folks think I’m smart then I’m smart right?

2 Likes

AND HUMBLE?! How dare you flaunt all these positive characteristics to us throwing degenerates :joy:

I’m in Colfax.

9 Likes

Colfax. Neat looking stuff there.

1 Like

California.

1 Like

That is a really neat looking place.

1 Like