Show Off Your Playmaxx/Proyo

20 Likes

These are mine, also a Nuclear Bee. I remember waiting for that Stunt Pilot…

Most will be for sale eventually.

19 Likes

That nuclear ace is nice!

1 Like

Too much time social distancing from everyone - created a time traveling Playmaxx/ProYo unboxing video complete with vintage Henry Viper shirts - side note: audio features Duncan yo-yo demonstrator Walter “Tex” Schultz

12 Likes

Love the voice over. Very cool yoyo with the greatest name for a yoyo ever.

3 Likes

And Groucho Marx, right?

Really cool video. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks! You are absolutely right on Groucho Marx as the game show host - I spent a lot going through radio shows to find the audio.

4 Likes

Appraisal question - I have a potential buyer for these two ProYos, both are mint. What is a fair price to ask? Also, no potential buyer yet, but what about an X-Ray Bee?

Thanks,

Jim

9 Likes

I have this.

20 Likes

I’d say top dollar for both would be $150, low end $90. Better off selling individually the Nevermore is worth a little more. Both super nice collectible ProYo’s.

Crackout - that’s beautiful! Reminds me of a car in my home town we called “The Sleeper” it was a 1980’s Toyota Corolla with a racing engine.

2 Likes

That’s basically what it is, yep.
Due to the super straight profile, the 4mm gap is not noticeable during normal play by any observers. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wondering if any of these have more value than generic ProYos. And, also, what IS the value of a generic ProYo/ProYoII?

Thanks,

Jim

10 Likes

The bees/xray & blue certainly have more value. Thats classic brake pad technology. The yin yang proyos were limited, not sure how many though. The Higby is a classic keeper.

5 Likes

Hey y’all I was directed here because I am looking for a couple of cold fusion GT yoyos. I have a golden cold fusion GT straight from Dave Hall I’d like to trade for Two cold fusion GTs and a cold fusion or some combination of cold fusions, or I can also purchase them. I’m new here but I’m excited to do this transaction!

8 Likes

Welcome aboard. I hope you can get those. Someone may have one or more…

5 Likes

Thank you. I heard that a person named yoyodave42 might be able to help me get some cool Playmaxx yoyos but I do not know how to get ahold of him haha

2 Likes

@yoyodave42 but he likes email whistler42@swcp.com , he also has a few item up on the auction site curently;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Playmaxx-Bee-GT-butterfly-Bumble-Bee-Vid-e-Yo-ball-bearing-yo-yo-yoyo-proyo/174617099303?hash=item28a7fd7c27:g:UtsAAOSwgn5fdmmc

4 Likes

I messed up dudes! Now I opened the gates and people are starting to bid on his stuff haha, I did this to myself

2 Likes

So… I’m looking through my Armada of yoyos

and I see something Brand new but ‘old’:flushed:

I started thinking about how time flies.

And when I looked closer, I realized that time does literally ‘fly’:scream_cat:

Two Proyos I got at the Western States Toy Fair>

A long long time ago

Over 20 years ago😉

14 Likes

Has it been that long!? This GT from the 98 show takes me back to my kiosk days. A shoot the moon favorite…

14 Likes