Rare yoyo collection!

I’ve been collecting yo-yos for almost 5 years, and in those 5 years my collection has been getting bigger and bigger, and I slimmed it up, but it’s not long before I gain more! So here’s all my rare yo-yos in my collection at the moment! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Also feel free to show off your rare yo-yos! I’d love to see them!

3 Likes

My collection wasn’t rare when I got most of them, but fast forward 10 yrs and poof! You have a rare yo-yo collection! Haha

I would say my peak collection and Higby 888 are my rarest. Here’s a couple of my “rares”

25 Likes

Seriously LMK if you ever wanna let go of any of those Peaks. I’ll be the first in line!

1 Like

then ill cut in line.

1 Like

A few MadHouse

22 Likes

I have that same rare higby. One of my most precious pieces. You got a nice bunch there my friend.

6 Likes

that’s some real nice YYJ drip you have! really love the OG Duncan stuff as well. my first ever yoyo was the Avenger, i learned 2A on a couple of Ballistics when I was 14 or something, and Freehands were absolutely the rage back then. this post brings back so many good memories :slight_smile: thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

14 Likes

got a couple handy…

21 Likes

ILYY Party @fatguysnacks247 the only pics i found quickly

13 Likes

@Kray
CANFLON!
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
So sexy!

4 Likes

Lio great throw also. Just MFD missing now…

3 Likes

I came back in april with 2 yoyos now i have 160-170 lol

21 Likes

you’re running out of table @AutobotVu

1 Like

Lmao ya i need to clean apartment im running out of box space too haha

4 Likes

How does one come across so many Draupnir?

I just look on bst and they appear here and there lol i got a duplicate champagne i need to sell

2 Likes

just PM’d

07 888,the legend of the yoyo😖

4 Likes