For Sale ... Tom Kuhn Aspen, Playmaxx Crow'd Fusion, and more

Considering selling some classic stuff. EMAIL me … don’t message here on the board. I seldom check it. Make sure to let me know if there are any special things you are looking for. I am in a selling mood.

I have tons of old Playmaxx (Cold Fusions, CFLEs, Bees, special editions & colors), some old Tom Kuhn spares (like the Aspen, San Franciscos.) Lots and lots of stuff in 100’s of boxes. So other brands too.

2016Playmaxx1-yoyos94

So let me know what you are looking for … I may have it.

whistler42@swcp.com

David Hall

12 Likes

@mrciurleo

2 Likes

Most responses seem to want Playmaxx stuff. Two responses wanted pictures. Said they don’t believe I have this stuff because I won’t show a picture until I find the items. Here is the link to one box of Playmaxx stuff. Took these pictures a few years back. Duplicates will cost what I think they are worth. Willing to sell one of a kind items, but prices will be higher to get me to let go of them. :wink:

List of links to JPGs should pop up. Click on each link to view. Will not just scroll down. Some Kuhn pictures coming later … hopefully.

Playmaxx Box #1

David

4 Likes

I’m not interested (sorry :frowning: ), but your description left a lot to the imagination. Maybe they want images not because they don’t believe you…but rather so they can get a better understanding of what you’ve got.
I’m not looking to buy anything from you…but I too would love some images just to see what you have.

1 Like

Omgosh man! What an AMAZING collection! Thank you for sharing these images! This hit me so hard in my nostalgia soft spot! haha…I’ve never seen such an awesome collection of Fusions before!
I wish you the best in your sales!

1 Like

I have too much stuff. The images that I just posted is ONE box of stuff. I have over 300 boxes of stuff. They fill 3/4 of a bedroom at my house. Only option I have is to open up a few boxes on the weekend, look what’s inside. Pull the items people have told me they are looking for …

Here’s a picture I took last month of the overflow boxes in the garage. That stack is ALL yo-yos and yo-yo stuff. Now try to find a Rumble Bee in that pile. It can take weeks to find a specific item. If you have weeks and don’t work days. And it might not even be in this pile of boxes. Might be in the bedroom full of boxes. One CAN have too many yo-yos.

8 Likes

Oh geeze…hope I didn’t upset you :frowning: I’m sorry if I have. I wasn’t trying to be a snob though I can see how my comment can come across as such. (not sure if I detect anger/annoyance in your post or not)…but I LOVE this picture haha! Truly an epic collection!

1 Like

Wow! :scream: what’s the take everything price on this?!? LOL

lol I would almost PAY to have the privilege of opening all these boxes for you and sorting through everything/taking photos/posting them for sale!
What a treat it’d be to see all these things in person!

2 Likes

The best possible thing to do Dave is to set up a bigcartel store and start listing items on it. It’s pretty easy to set up and manage, and would be a lot easier than trying to list everything you have on a forum, facebook or even ebay.

5 Likes

Pm’d!

Holy Dubyuh Batman, I want this :rofl:

5 Likes

This David Hall?

Here are the Kuhns top of the pile.

Also, anyone want a Hyper Yo-Yo box. Still in package. Best carrying cases ever !!! Will also add a couple of pictures of a loaded case, so you can see how cool they are … but yo-yos NOT included. One of my travel cases from around 2000. Just found that after all these years.

Email me, don’t message. Hate messengers. whistler42@swcp.com

David Hall

IMG_4595 IMG_4596 IMG_4597 IMG_4598

8 Likes

Yes, David Hall. yoyodave.com and yoyomuseum.com. Curator of Museum of Yo-Yo History. Owner of skilltoys.com , Dave’s Skill Toys

11 Likes

Holy… Take my money!! :scream:

1 Like

Myself and most serious collectors can vouch for Dave. If he says he’s got it, he’s got it. And in many cases he’s the only one who’s got it.

11 Likes

I bought from David before. He is a super awesome guy to deal with. He helped me with some old custom yoyos

2 Likes

Man, I miss the old Dave’s forum / Store. It was such a great place to hang out at.

5 Likes

Just a reminder … EMAIL me, do not PM me on the web board. I hate board messengers. Never used mine when I had my own yoyo board. My box is getting flooded with PMs. I will only respond by email. Not on the board much … except the last couple of days.

Also, the number of requests is burying me … I will print and save your requests for things to look for in the boxes. But if you don’t get a response in a few weeks, email me back and remind me. I may have found what you are looking for, but forgot to email you.

Final word … I am at a seminar next week. So cannot search boxes. Will get back to the boxes the following week.

David Hall
Old Motto on my webboard “One Can Never Have Too Many Yo-Yos”
New Motto … “One CAN Have Too Many Yo-Yos !!!”

11 Likes