Shame on PROMASTER

have u heard the thing he’s said? " He’s the real enemy" “This man is a freaking liar” not to mention he lies, and wants to unfairly change his feedback, I doubt that he’ll give me even 7$

If he doesnt want to save his rep for 7$, then he “scammed” you. And you should not have left the positive feedback. If you are telling the truth, thats the worst thing you could have done.

So if he doesn’t give me 7$ I can change this Title to “SHAME ON PROMASTER” and make my feedback negative

Whatever makes you feel like you did not get what was promised and you were not compensated fairly in your opinion justifies for negative.

Hey kids, I think it’s time to move on here. This thing has grown 2 and a half pages since I looked at it earlier this morning. Everyone has said their piece and it looks to be as it stands now is what it’s going to be.

Unless you’ve had a direct association with this trade, no more comments from you are needed.
Thanks.

Ok, I wa involved and I just asked for 7$, so this is pretty much over. Btw, how do u change feedback from positive to negative

Sorry for the late reply but just wanted to chime into what totalartist and preinfalk was saying about shipping …

Totalartist has a good point … Manufacturers and stores ship yoyos assembled. The reason they can is not because of the Yoyo box but cus of the actual box they ship in is a lot bigger and the entire Yoyo plus box fits in the box securely. That’s why we always stress about shipping in boxes.

Preinfalk also has a good point because when we trade… We use … Those $5 priority box which isn’t big enough to hold a Yoyo that is assembled… You can fit it in but it’s a tight fit… So with the smaller boxes… It’s easier to send out a Yoyo takn apart… Now that being said … If you have the original box and you can fit that in a small priority box then that’s on you. If USPS damages it … They damage it… Regardless of how you pack it… But the outcome of a damaged box with an assembled Yoyo inside has a greater risk of being damage permanately … As evident on this trade… Axle bent … Or thread stripped etc…

Thing with manufacturers or store is that … If something gets damaged … You can return it ASaP… You can do the same with bst but if you wait a while and then mention it … That’s is another story…not going to get into it

Also… USPS has a FRAGILE stamp and you can have them stamp it all over your box!!!

Good points Nivo.  If thank yous were not disabled, I’d give you one.  I HATE those small priority boxes, and do not use them at all.  That’s the main reason I’m able to ship assembled.  For those who use that small flat priority box, on a full size throw that is not a Dingo, looper or the like, you MUST disassemble for it to fit and be protected.  When YYE mails out, they mail in a larger priority box…not the smallest flat box commonly used on the BST.  That is why they are also able to ship assembled too.

Great observations Nivo.

For those who are looking for boxes to use for BST mailouts, I recommend www.uline.com.  The 5" square box is perfect, you can pack well, and save by sending first class with tracking if you choose. Those boxes are made to endure up to 200lbs of weight, and it says so, right on the box.

I wrote this, because this topic comes up over, and over and over again on the forum:

I asked for 7$ and he reported me for bribing and blackmail

okay from what I heard is you both traded each other yoyos that weren’t in the best of condition as it was said on B/S/T so everybody Is upset correct? So now apollo 2 wants him to give back some cash to buy at least string or a new axle. Now my question is what would promaster want in return? because giving to 1 half of the people isn’t fair. Now what I also realize is on both sides packaging is a problem so did you at least contact UPS? Because I know they care about the quality how it’s shipped and how the quality is after it is gotten to. So if you contact them you can avoid these problems in the future right? So if this is every little problem there is a solution so how come you guys haven’t figured that out yet?

Rather than both give something, why not just both do without and call it even? Otherwise its like the give each other 7$ which does nothing

I never said the axiom was mint, but he said, and I quote, “It’s smooth and only has two tiny pinpricks”

Step back and Look at this. A 5 page thread over 7$, do you really need it? (I know, I know, my thread was like 30pages, but it was over a lot more)

My big problem is that he REPORTED me wrongfull, and I can’t change my feedback because he has pretty garuntead that he will give me retailiary negative feedback

1. why isn’t he saying anything here?
  2. Why are you talking for him?
  3. If changed, it should be neutral IMO since you got a yoyo that functions and still doesn’t have much damage.
  4. If he changes his wrongfully just to get even, the mods will change it. However if anything was wrong on his end of the deal, it is justified.

Ok

I don’t know why but I want to say he tried to trade me a Hany 2 for my falcon and right when I said i was interested he said ok message this guy its not my yoyo…is this aloud!!!

Woah!!! Slow down, I don’t understand, make it very clear

Not really. The rules say you must have the yoyo in your possession to offer a deal on it.

BTW - Is this related to this topic?