Shame on PROMASTER

If he doesn’t send you a new axle, I’d be willing to cut and send you one.

Ok, so from what I’m looking at, the katz meow may have been damaged in the mail, but it would be the fault of the sender. If a yoyo is fully assembled in a package envelope, then it could easily have something heavy set on it, thus, damaging the yoyo, and bending the axle. This would cause the vibe. Take a look at this

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/Page_Preinfalk/damage_zpsbe8d8642.jpg

If there’s damage like that on the bearing seat, and a bent axle, it means something heavy crushed the bearing into the seat during transit.

This would fall on the sender, as in my experience, yoyos in packages Should always be taken apart, to avoid such damage. Newspaper just isn’t good enough.

As for the damage on the axiom, if it was wrapped as well as he said it was, then the damage was not from transit, and was either lied about, or exaggerated about. Obviously I can’t get into it, as I don’t know the situation around it before and after.

The dings are my fault. Never said that the axiom was mint. I took a screen shot :slight_smile: ( earlier in the post) what should I do??? He’s not cooperating so I’m gonna have to fix it myself…

that’s very nice of you! How much??

PLEASE WATCH SHOWS CONDITION OF YOYO. plz Dont judge me. Just cuz I’m a kid doesn’t mean I know an less than u guys

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJLuJhwO-Fs&feature=plcp

The bearing is the right size. ItS d-sized. I think that the axle is like half a mm to wide though

Clearly the axle is bent from the video, which leads me to believe that it was damaged in the mail. Like I said, this is not your fault, as it’s USPS’s fault, as well as the sender’s as they didn’t package it safely.

packages/envelopes should NEVER have a fully assembled yoyo inside of them.

If it’s the kind of damage I think it is, a new axle will not fix it, as the bearing seat was damaged as well. It will continue to vibe.

Yeah, the axle hole is bent so it will have a vibe forever.

Shoot :frowning: is there a way that he should like refund me??? If that’s possible since it waz a trade… And he’s already traded away my axiom

Manufacturers do not mail disassembled yo-yos to stores, and stores do not mail yo-yos disassembled to me, so I don’t do it, nor do I recommend it. I see no fault in that part whatsoever. There may be other fault here, but definitely not that.

Too many unanswered questions. When was the first time Apollo2 raised the issue to Promaster about the vibe? Was it a day or two later…or a few weeks later? Promaster is claiming that Apollo2 did the damage to the yo-yo in the time he has owned it.

Yep, I got a couple scratches in it, and I said that, never said it was mint

Ok, so I sent him a yoyo with no dings and two scratches in the sides, I never said it was mint. Just FYI

I contacted him and apologized for the whole ordeal, and then said that I would soon be changing his feedback to neutral or negative, then I said “PLEASE take apart yoyos before shipping, don’t make this mistake again”

I got this in return, remember that I never said it was mint, and I’m POSITIVE that it was smooth, I even put a kk in it.

I will soon be contacting admin about this guy

No charge man, just need the size of the axle.

So why bring it up now? Why didn’t you discuss the dings and vibe on the Axiom with Apollo2?

thank you so much for the offer, but turns out that where the axle screws in is messed up to, it’s totally broken beyond repair :,( but thank you

btw have u seen that screen shot I took of the original post??? Never said it was mint, this guy is lying left and right

Yeah promaster assumed it was mint and smooth i think. did it ever come up about condition or vibe while talking?

let me just say something, whenever I really want something or get rid of something, I sometimes can forget to ask for important details.

It is all in the details and how two traders communicate. I make a statement of how I like things shipped every time even if I have traded with you before. I generally ask in a trade how they like to receive their throws.

There’s also something to be said for patience and planning. There’s never anything urgent about a trade. Slow your roll. Take your time and discuss all the details. Request and provide photos. Have an appropriate shipping container handy, or at least in mind. Consider your dunnage. Wadded up plastic grocery bags are great and pretty much free. Keep it simple. Trading doesn’t have to be as hard as some of you make it out to be.