Set Bonus Strings (Twists, Fades, and Blends) (Free Samples)

I’m starting to like this style of string the most. It’s a lot of fun to make. Blend/fade combo. Made it with 8 wraps instead of the usual 7.

Glad to be back!

9 Likes

The fade turned out really subtle on this one. What do you think?

6 Likes

Any chance you could do brown + cream, or even brown + light brown + cream?

Your strings look great! I’m reading back through the thread right now, and it’s fun seeing the requests you’ve fulfilled.

1 Like

I actually don’t have any of those colors :sweat_smile:

If you’d like to wait I can order some more thread though it’ll probably be a couple of weeks. Or if you want a different string with the colors I have available then I’d be happy to oblige!

1 Like

No problem, I understand! I’m sure brown isn’t a very popular color request, so no need to pick any up. If you ever do happen to find yourself with some nice brown thread though, let me know and I’d love to get some in that brown + cream color way made. Thank you!

1 Like

That looks fantastic!!! :smiley:
I can’t wait to give that a try. I’ll certainly let you know how it compares.

3 Likes

Could you do pink and black for my beautiful baby boy here? Please?

4 Likes

I chose a forest green fade into neon green with a white twist for this one. That way when it’s strung and wound up you can appreciate the nice forest green color but while it’s in play you should be able to actually see the string due to the neon green.

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna need to take more black light photos

5 Likes

That looks sick! I’m stoked!

Just finished a string trade with the legendary @Mediumwell

They made some strings to match my Dslayer sugar glider and purple banshee. Both are fades into yellow and purple respectively. And here are the strings that I sent them!

10 Likes

Yoooooo my string just came in!!!
It’s sick!!
I’ve played with blended poly and nylon, but never 100% nylon, but this stuff is fun!
And it looks amazing!!

Thank you so much @Afkor!!

4 Likes

Dang that took a while! Glad it arrived safely :smile:

3 Likes

Orange and yellow blend pls!

1 Like

Here’s why

7 Likes

It has arrived! It’s beautiful, feels great, a little coarser than some nylon strings I’ve tried, but I like strings a little coarse. I gotta play with it more, I think I haven’t really broken it in yet.

Thank you again for sending out a sample! It’s good stuff.

4 Likes

That’s dope AF man! Super slick!

I have been ripping this Hideyoshi on this string all day and it hasn’t even begun to show any wear, slacks and whips are pretty nice and I think I’ve finally broken it in and gotten used to it. Looking forward to the durability based on today so far! I’ll probably want to buy some once I can. @Afkor Good string!

edit: pic

6 Likes

I’ve got almost a month on mine and still going strong

4 Likes

Nice! I love when stuff lasts like that.

3 Likes