Set Bonus Strings (Twists, Fades, and Blends) (Free Samples)

Here it is right now on my par avion, it’s been on like 6 different throws lol, starting to fray a little bit but still plays and feels great

6 Likes

Wash it with some hand soap if you wanna bring back some of the color. It should last a very long time. I appreciate you playing with the string so much, it’s good that you are enjoying it still after this long!

2 Likes

I love how this looks with the yoyo, what a sick throw. Glad you are enjoying the string!

2 Likes

Feel bad asking for another…
But if you don’t mind…
Something to match my brand new koi!
I’m loving this thing!!

4 Likes

Good day! Do you think you can do a spin top string with blue and green? It needs to be bigandthickandjuicy (fat) and long. 72” overall length would be real neat.
I can even send you an old string so you can see the juicyocity and thickness

3 Likes

Some things of note on Spin Top strings. First, you want cotton. I’ve not tried any other material, but I did look into it and all of the very notable individuals in the spin top community agree on cotton. The other materials are too slick. They are made differently as well. Triple or quad strand and thick.

3 Likes

Thx for waiting, I ran out of thread so I had to redye both spools for this one.

6 Likes

Look at this!! So nice. The slight difference is very nice without changing the character of the string. Thank you so much @Afkor

10 Likes

ooooh i like that :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Coolio

1 Like