Set Bonus Strings (Twists, Fades, and Blends) (Free Samples)

Tried just a normal rainbow twist, it turned out okay, but not quite what I was looking for. If anyone wants this string, just DM me and I’ll get it to you!

7 Likes

Can you do one that matches this G2 Jackal?

5 Likes

This looks really great btw

I’ll be sure to post a picture with it strung!

Ill add another picture in a bit with better lighting but its literally perfect lol

As promised! This is literally spot on

12 Likes

I don’t quite have the right shade of blue for this but I think it turned out well regardless!

7 Likes

Slick, like slicker than slick! This nylon twist is super fast, too. Hooks were nice, beef hook confirmed. Some other slacks felt a little too quick for me, though.

Torsion didn’t build too quickly, but it was noticeable early on.

Rejections like some sort of otherworldy substance, very nice!

Overall, a beautiful and excellent string!
Thank you for sharing your talents, my friend :grin:

I’ve still got one more to try, coming soon.

14 Likes

oh wow that one looks dead sexy!

2 Likes

Made an instagram for Set Bonus: https://www.instagram.com/setbonusco/

If you’ve gotten a string sample feel free to post a photo and tag us!

Also I’m free all day tomorrow to make samples if anyone else wants some, still got plenty of materials left. Don’t be shy :smiley:

3 Likes

Cool I’ll follow and tag my previous posts

1 Like

These strings are sick! Super smooth, a little slippy on binds at first for me but I think that’s just not being used to 100% nylon strings. I would definitely buy these :+1:

9 Likes

Those are beautiful!

1 Like

That string color looks so nice!

Love those, especially the second 2. Certain shades pinks and certain shades of blues are favorites of mine.

@Afkor your blends are looking really amazing.

2 Likes

Wonder if you could come up with something cool for my Beater?

6 Likes

Glad you like it! If you’d like one just lmk what colors or send a yoyo in this chat and I’ll make one for you. I’m about to start making strings rn. @bheinz63 this offer extends to you as well if you’d like some string :smiley:

1 Like

jump on it, they’re fantastic!

1 Like

@YYdudeman wanted something with gold, silver, and white. I think it turned out pretty well!

9 Likes

Ended up doing a twist with a subtle silver to white fade. It’s a little hard to see but it’s there!

8 Likes

Very cool- looks great!

1 Like