Set Bonus Strings (Twists, Fades, and Blends) (Free Samples)

Aye thank you! :grin::call_me_hand:t2:they absolutely nailed it with the matching string

2 Likes

OMG bro Awesome!!!

1 Like

Sorry 4 the double post but damn, that string looks so sexy i cant stop drooling over it. Cant wait to try it out! Thanks a bunch Afkor, u da man!!!

1 Like

String just came in. Haven’t had a chance to really throw it yet but wanted to get a pic uploaded. Thanks again!

10 Likes

The string looks great, It plays well, Its a little bouncy and tad too thin but it plays good and and looks good,and it is very soft, Im sure this string will great in no time at all. Thanks again, great job.

4 Likes

Got mine today . Looks awesome. Too early to tell for sure but thinking I might love this string.

8 Likes

Some of the coolest looking string I’ve seen! :heart_eyes:

Enjoying seeing everyone’s strings matched to the throws!

Good work @Afkor :+1:

17 Likes

(Simulated throw only, no One Julys were harmed in the making of this picture.)

Thanks, @Afkor!

10 Likes

Throw it. You won’t regret it… too much

2 Likes

Those are all really awesome

1 Like

I made a pink/orange/white blend for @faceplant

What do we think?

12 Likes

reminds me of gum, i might try to chew it nom nom

3 Likes

I decided to test it with my Shortcut instead of the Jackal.

I’m a n00b so I’m not doing tons of whip & slack tricks yet. My first impression was that I wished it was a little thicker, but after playing with it for a few minutes, I think it might be good as it is. I like the springiness of it and am looking forward to breaking it in more. Thanks @Afkor!

8 Likes

We don’t eat string but you can sauté a YoYo

1 Like

Love it! Can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

What yo-yo is this? Looks really cool

2 Likes

It’s a 3yo3 Ceephax. Landon Balk lathed it by hand using blanks that would usually go into making acrylic pens. (IMO, 3yo3 “pen blank” yoyos are the best looking throws ever made.)

4 Likes

Beautiful, something new on my want list

3 Likes

Wow, these strings are beautiful. I hope you’ll have a shop where we can buy. If you’re still doing samples, this beauty is on its way in the mail and I’d love a special string to go with.

(pic from seller @Thruwell)

8 Likes

I’ve wanted to make this one for a while now. Enjoy!

12 Likes