Set Bonus Strings (Twists, Fades, and Blends) (Free Samples)

Very Fn Nice!

1 Like

Shoot Id love some special string for my customs :grin::call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Went ahead and ordered some set bonus string it’s like a bit thinner and tighter string Werx nylon. Probably my go to nylon while Mike and Arron are both out of the game (holding out hope either come back to it in some small way)

9 Likes

I wish I had a more vibrant blue to use for this one. Still looks pretty good though!

8 Likes

Hey y’all. I still have enough material and postage for about ~20 more samples. If you’d like a string, just tell me what colors and design you’d like in this thread and I’ll make it for you. Let’s go!

3 Likes

Just got the legendary Terrarian, I would love to see a string for it!

5 Likes

Would love to see something to match this.

11 Likes

Pink and gold. Twist/Fade.

Looks like copper when it spins

6 Likes

Sorry for the delay. I think it turned out great!

6 Likes

It looks so cool! This string whips crazy fast compared to what I’m used to. I’m pretty bad at hooks, but 2.0 feels almost effortless with this string. It whips so fast it almost makes me wanna try learning neck stole lol. I still need to give it a lot more play to have much more of an opinion beyond that. But sheesh this string is pretty.

I’m really looking forward to playing this more.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Awesome how do I message personally?

This was fun to spin up

10 Likes

That was fast. It looks great and matches perfectly.

Alright chat what do we think?

13 Likes

So good

Attempted to make a rainbow fade string but unfortunately one of the threads snapped while I was spinning it up. A little discouraging but if anyone who hasn’t gotten a free sample wants a string similar to this then I’d be willing to try again!

6 Likes

Here’s another one, attempted to match this yoyo:

14 Likes

So I’ve finally had a chance to string up my Gnarwhal (not pictured here, since this Cardboard Steamboat and the string go together like PB&J……and plus ONE July :upside_down_face::+1:) BUT, if you haven’t tried these out and enjoy using nylon, HIT UP @Afkor ………These strings have a great hand feel (not nearly as slippy as most full nylons) and plays great. Also, this has got to be my favorite string color I’ve ever got my hands on (navy/light blue/white fade). He’s still got some samples so go get yourself some nylon goodness!!

8 Likes

Use black base instead of gray, it’ll pop more :slight_smile:

7 Likes