Set Bonus Strings (Twists, Fades, and Blends) (Free Samples)

I have finished dying all my thread. I added the new colors to the list! If you want a string just lmk what colors and what style you would like.

8 Likes

Black, neon pink, and turquoise. Would love to see a sick fade!

Mine arrived I’ll have to mess with it wen I get a bit of time

2 Likes

I wanna see a black/neon green/neon pink combo, in whatever style you’d think it looks the best!!

2 Likes

Sick fade! The tip is a little uneven but it should still work :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I have a few g2 snozzberry colorways on the way. Can you make a string to match the snozzberry?

1 Like

I did a subtle pink and green twist for this one.

5 Likes

Snozberry is an awesome colorway. Hopefully I did it justice. Twist with a very subtle red to orange fade

6 Likes

I’m feeling adventurous and your stuff looks pretty. It’s been ages since I used any type of nylon string, could you do simple two color white and neon pink candy cane type string? I always thought that style of multi color string was the coolest.

7 Likes

Sweet, looks very nice!!
I’ll send you a Dm, so we can work everything out.

I just order this my first one drop yoyo. I don’t have any ideas myself.

3 Likes

Turned out pretty well I think :smile:

9 Likes

:pleading_face:
:pray:

2 Likes

got ma strings! I’m cooking dinner so ill update with thoughts on play when i get a chance tonight. initial thoughts, though, they look fantastic! the colors and patterns are first class :ok_hand: feel is very soft and plush. I’m trying to stretch em out a bit before i play because they feel a tad bouncy but I’m sure thatll break in once i suit them up and start working them. looking forward to checking them out in depth

10 Likes

Got my string today and strung it up! I had to hit a quick combo before doing my Costco run and man does this string feel soft and plush.

10 Likes

man i like these a lot! ngl i totally thought it was going to play too bouncy for my taste, but it didn’t at all. it felt good on the throw without letting the yoyo thunk, and the two i played the string on are both at 67g so the softer “touchdown” was nice. while playing it stretched and thinned just enough to reduce the bounce and make it very comfy to play. while playing it feels just textured enough to not feel slippy like nylon can sometimes but it isnt so much as to feel excessively bumpy. it also seems to hold tension as well as anything I’ve played with so far

my one complaint isnt even really so much a complaint as a constraint. the tradeoff to the soft springyness is that it doesnt feel as fast. it gives it a much more chill vibe, at least for me.

i know almost no slack or whip tricks so I’ll let someone else speak on that.

overall i thoroughly enjoy these strings and again they look phenomenal :clap::clap: thanks for giving me the opportunity to try them and i would, given the chance, keep a stock of these on hand

7 Likes

I got the string in yesterday, and wanted to play with it a bit before giving my thoughts on it. Before anything else, I LOVE this color, it looks like a mint green string when in play and from farther away. I never tried nylon before, so the bounciness was surprising, but not overwhelming. It took a bit for me to get used to, but it is very fun to play with (even more so after it broke in a bit). Not the best for speed play as far as I can tell (you can still push for decent speed, just not speed-demon speed), but the feeling and texture is very nice, smooth, and soft. It feels soft in the hand and it has enough coils that it doesn’t feel bumpy or unsmooth in play. It holds tension as well as my other strings (and better than some other ones I have tried). Once it broke in, it became a bit less bouncy and lent itself better for speed. This is the most fun and interesting string I have tried. Thank you so much @Afkor for sending this string over. You make amazing strings and it has been cool to see the colors in this thread.

7 Likes

Dude that fits the yoyo perfect, I love it! I appreciate the feedback, it’s been awesome to hear what everyone thinks of the string. Seems like I have a pretty decent blend on my hands haha

4 Likes

I had a super unique request from @Joe77
Subtle fade from orange to light blue with yellow thread all throughout.

9 Likes

What!!! That looks AMAZING!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes