Set Bonus Strings (Twists, Fades, and Blends) (Free Samples)

Ooooh that one’s sick
Fire vibes :fire:

2 Likes

Definitely looks like fire!!! That one should have a name and a secured place in your regular line up.

2 Likes

Bro ngl I’m having trouble matching anything with this yoyo. If you want to wait a little bit I have a bunch more thread coming in so that I can use the rest of my fluorescent dye and make some crazy string to match this one.

Anyways this was my best attempt :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s not that bad…
But I don’t mind waiting at all!

1 Like

Dude that is an insane string!! You knocked it put of the park!

2 Likes

The Kamuraiju is a great throw, when I first got mine I didnt throw anything else for a week, it is smaller then the average but not undersized and if you put brass dietz side effects on it then its a beast. You cant miss with One Drop, great quality, great performance and a great company and if ypu dont like them they are very easy to sell.

2 Likes

Could you do a green and gold to match this beauty?

3 Likes

We are so back. I just sent out the first batch of strings, I’m excited to see how they look on everyone’s throws and how they play. I got a bunch of stamps as well so I can send out about 45 more samples to whoever wants them, just lmk!

3 Likes

Is teal/light blue and yellow an option?

1 Like

Side note: I have neon red, orange, yellow, and pink coming in a few days so if you want any of those colors it’s gonna be a bit of a longer wait. Hopefully it’ll be here by tomorrow or Wednesday!

2 Likes

I guess I’ll wait a bit!

1 Like

This one turned out sick!

12 Likes

I’m definitely interested in trying your string but I really don’t have any favorite color ways and or yoyo colors, I’m not picky. I’d be down to try any combo you make. If I had to, I guess I would like the orange & black combo. Like this one you posted earlier in the thread. If you want to try something new, I think white or purple would look cool with that, I’m thinking Halloween colors.

7 Likes

Best I can do is teal and gold

7 Likes

This is definitely my favorite style of string to make.

7 Likes

That came out pretty good, Its a little lighter but I miggt like that better then what I was thinking.

1 Like

im excited to try this string I’ve already pulled the trigger as i got faith these will play as good as they look.

2 Likes

Looks good to me!

Yeah, that’s a good looking string! :heart_eyes:

This one would match the Fire Blast perfect.

1 Like