Set Bonus Strings (Twists, Fades, and Blends) (Free Samples)

Could you cook up something that matches the bape swap? Or something that would pair well with a UV green throw? This strings are looking good!

4 Likes

They look soo nice man!!
Two combinations I would like to see is:

• Neon green/orange/hot pink
  • Something halloweeny (like black/purple/orange or black/green/purple) or whatever comes to mind with that theme!
1 Like

Just got back from the gym! Let’s get started again

Ngl these aren’t my best work, both have some weird tension issues. Should still be playable though :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah I’m planning on sending out like 25-30 of these once I get a bunch made. Need to get some feedback on my blend!

4 Likes

Dm me your address when you get the chance :+1:

I sent a message but pink, lavender and turquoise would be neat.

Just did a simple blend for this one. Looks great!

7 Likes

I mostly do nylon cause I don’t like the way the polyester I have feels but I can make it special for you if you’d like.

That makes sense for now I would love to see the core product so im cool with just nylon was just curious.

What do you think?

5 Likes

It’s beautiful :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

The blue is a little hard to see but I think it turned out well!

6 Likes

I tried making the Halloween string but it didn’t turn out to well, here’s the other one tho

4 Likes

It looks so clean, almost eatable hahaha, amazing job :clap:t2:!

1 Like

Something to match my brand new kamuraiju!
I like the idea of a fade, but whatever looks best

5 Likes

I think this is going to be my next onedrop, I’m very impressed with the wizard, I’d like to try a side effects throw

1 Like

Yeah I got it yesterday and I LOVE it!
I’m definitely investing in more onedrops, and the idea of side effects is genius

1 Like

That purple is excellent too :fire:

1 Like

I have to remind myself that it isn’t edible all the time. Maybe they should ship with a disclaimer…

2 Likes

It’s good to be back!

10 Likes