Serious competitors for Worlds 2013?

That would be so cool XD

I for one year, everyone who won worlds or was amazing at it goes at it again all in the same year…
(Ando, Kimmitt, Severance, Suzuki, Chia, Koh, Pong, Stein, Fash, ANDRE, Steve Brown, etc.)

Like the 3rd Quarter Quell from Catching Fire? Good idea…

I don’t follow enough competitions and players to really know from contenders. But I really enjoy watching Alexis JV. I sense he’s kind of an underdog, which I’m also motivated to cheer for. :wink:

Go Alexis!

12 or 13 i think. If he does 2a he WILL win. He is the only person to ever score a perfect 100 on a freestyle. Even if he does 1a he could do good. Hes probably the best yoyoer to ever live IMHO.

Better than Tom Smothers? Not very darned likely.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

He is more likely to win Worlds 2013.

I don’t know about winning Worlds, but he could certainly win a regen contest.

Janos, Zach and Mickey

I don’t see Micky winning another world’s. I feel like we’ve seen his tricks, and he can enjoy the medals and trophies he’s won. There’s a new generation of throwers with a new level of throwing.

Pretty sure Alexis taking first in Canadian Nats earned him a spot in finals for worlds this year. I will cheer my head off seeing him compete in 1A finals.

Nothing is absolute, but it seems like in the 2A category unless he doesn’t want to compete i don’t think there’s anyone who can beat Shinji yet, he’s literally one giant step further than the rest
1A is REALLY intense this time. Personally i am hoping for either Zach or Janos to take the title
3A, like everyone stated above, Hank
4A, i’m not sure cause i don’t follow it much
5A Same

Even if his tricks are redundant, the younger throwers with a technical, enjoyable, smooth style won’t score as high if they can’t go super fast…

Ahem, appears you havent seen Jensen win with his enjoyable, thechnical, and smooth style. While going slow.

Better than K-Strass? uh-uh.

haha i was Jk but it would be cool to see him compete though