Yeeeeeehaaaaw.
We do that here already.
very true except itās around christmas!!!
Also very true.
Except thatās only for USA people this is world wide.
If i were you then, sign up!!!
Already done.
Shocker
IKR? Lol.
It looks interesting, and I think itās not a bad idea to do this in the middle of the year. But, international shipping with real tracking can run $30 to some places. And, depending on the value of the gift, itās just not the best idea. I feel like I could give away the prize local, and spend that $30, on a second prize. I feel better off just giving away a yo-yo when it will cost me a lot less to do it. I just gave away a Flight that only cost just over $3 to ship, and it came with tracking too. The one we do here seems a lot more organized, about whatās expected of the value of the gift, and other details. I just feel like I do this all year long, not to get anything in exchange, but it gets done anyway. Also, the one done here, we kinda know the people involved, not always literally, but through their posts.
Iām glad you posted it, because I never knew that existed. I heard of reddit, but never really checked it out.
Now there could be 3 scenarios.
1: The person doesnāt knows about yoyos and takes part in it. And seeing the wants Iāve listed heāll buy from a store that has less shipping to India and ship me directly. If he has sense. And this is likely to be happen.
2: The person knows about yoyos so yeah heāll buy from the less shipping store and send to me.
3: The person knows about yoyos but he has a yoyo that heāll send while not buying a new one. So this is the problem part. Now if heās giving me a 40 $ + yoyo heāll send it but if the cost is less heāll likely have to buy from a yoyo store that has less shipping.
Extra : Some people are in Australia or other near India countries.
NOw I have a yoyo that I want to send but if the shipping is going to cost more then the yoyo. So Iāll better be buying stuff from yoyoexpert and send it directly.
A d if you donāt know about the subreddit for yoyos hereās the link.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Throwers/
If most people are participating from that sub Iāll be knowing them.
Unless a noob who doesnāt know anything about yoyos participates.
And it depends that whoās matched result will I be.
Ah, it seemed some information was missing. I totally missed the FAQ link at the bottom. It says you can opt out of international shipping too. It might be fun to participate. Iāll read through it all and decide.
I have also done the main secret santa exchange or reddit that happens around Christmas and is for all things in that I didnāt mention my collection or my skill leven and ended up getting a Duncan Pulse a yoyo pouch and a yoyo book.
So that was cool.
Yeah you can even see that map of participants.
I signed up
Planning to send something really cool
Steve brown is also taking part.
Which means what?
PM Steve and ask him whatās the Best Hamburger?
And thatās what we should All eat for lunch today.
You are in āIndiaā.
Shipping prolly costs as much as a giftā¦
Which means ummmmmmm I donāt know lol.
But heās a renowned person in Community and whoever is going to be he matched heāll might be waiting some Clyw goodness.
I think you have been standing out in the Sun too long.
The site says āgift value $20ā.
Oh, I forgot all about the $20 CLYW series.
Sorry!
Lol
I think you are standing in the sun.
It means if you are deciding to join at least have a budget of 20 $.
Thatās minimum not maximum.
Maximum can be like anything.










