Roy_Dodge Feedback

Bought a few throws from @Roy_Dodge .

Roy was super responsive, shipped quickly, offered great prices, and all were in great condition. The transaction was a pleasure, would recommend!

6 Likes

@Roy_Dodge

Very awesome guy!
He hooked me up with a few Zero gravity Winglets for my nephews that I am trying to get into throwing.

Great experience.
10/10

2 Likes

Recently bought a yoyo from Roy Dodge. I am very happy with the transaction. Very responsive and promptly shipped. Yoyo was also packaged very well.

2 Likes

@Roy_Dodge is a stand up guy. I would absolutely not hesitate to do business with him.

3 Likes

Just bought a yoyo from @Roy_Dodge. Shipped fast. Yo-yo, box, and extras were in pristine condition. Very easy to work with and very happy with the transaction. Hope to do business with him again soon.

3 Likes

I just finished a transaction with Roy_dodge and he was very easy to work with. The throw was exactly as described and well packaged. He was quick to reply to my questions, couldn’t really ask for more.

2 Likes

Purchased a throw from @Roy_Dodge. Very smooth transaction just as smooth as my new yo-yo. Very prompt shipping. Will not hesitate to do business with him again. Highly recommended!

2 Likes