Roy_Dodge Feedback

Bought a few throws from @Roy_Dodge .

Roy was super responsive, shipped quickly, offered great prices, and all were in great condition. The transaction was a pleasure, would recommend!

6 Likes

@Roy_Dodge

Very awesome guy!
He hooked me up with a few Zero gravity Winglets for my nephews that I am trying to get into throwing.

Great experience.
10/10

2 Likes

Recently bought a yoyo from Roy Dodge. I am very happy with the transaction. Very responsive and promptly shipped. Yoyo was also packaged very well.

2 Likes

@Roy_Dodge is a stand up guy. I would absolutely not hesitate to do business with him.

3 Likes

Just bought a yoyo from @Roy_Dodge. Shipped fast. Yo-yo, box, and extras were in pristine condition. Very easy to work with and very happy with the transaction. Hope to do business with him again soon.

3 Likes

I just finished a transaction with Roy_dodge and he was very easy to work with. The throw was exactly as described and well packaged. He was quick to reply to my questions, couldn’t really ask for more.

2 Likes

Purchased a throw from @Roy_Dodge. Very smooth transaction just as smooth as my new yo-yo. Very prompt shipping. Will not hesitate to do business with him again. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Took a chance on the OD Burnside 2020 he listed. and I like it more than I imagined. Just the right weight/speed for my current style. Thanks Roy!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you are happy with the transaction.

Here’s the link to my other feedback thread, if mods want to merge them: Roy_Dodge Feedback

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

I bought a Slim Dunk from @Roy_Dodge on the BST forum and the entire process went very smoothly. First, he was very helpful and offered to supply me with more pictures of the yoyo and answer any questions that I had. It was my first BST experience, and he provided me with an overview of the process so that I knew what to expect. He shipped the yoyo out right away and a few days later I was throwing my “new” Slim Dunk! I wouldn’t hesitate to work with him again in the future, 10/10!

4 Likes

Roy was responsive, professional, and fun to talk to. He packaged things professionally and when there were delays he told me immediately what was going on, why, and when he’d be expecting the throw to arrive.

He packaged everything well in newspaper, gave me extra free Bad Wolfe Co strings, had the Zero Gravity Ibex yo-yo I bought from him fully in tact, with the wooden stand, stickers, and goodies. He even sent me a personal note!

Roy is awesome. That’s all I have to say about that.

4 Likes

Bought another from @Roy_Dodge. Shipped fast and it arrived on the 24th. It’s a Christmas miracle!
Thanks again!

2 Likes

Easy transaction
Glider as described
Great communication
Fast shipping
Thank you

2 Likes

Made me a great deal and shipped everything fast and packed properly (4 throws in my case). The yoyos were as described. Not sure what else you can ask for!

2 Likes

He hooked me up with a great bundle deal definitely do business again!

2 Likes

First time buyer here and he made everything really nice and easy. sent everything in original packaging with some extra strings in very secure shipping and arrived quickly and everything was as described and plays and looks great would do business again

1 Like

Bought a great throw from @Roy_Dodge!

Great guy to work with! If I didn’t know better, I would have thought the throw and box of goodies shipped straight from the factory new.

Perfect condition, better than described!

4 Likes

Bought a YoyoJam Hitman from Roy_Dodge a couple days ago, he made the shipping label right away, communicated about a minor delay, and the box arrived today, I’m very happy doing business with him. Not only did he ship it with a centertrack bearing and all 4 of the shims (which I forgot to ask about) , plus another flat bearing, he included 3 extra strings. Package was well-protected as well. 10/10 experience.

3 Likes

Just got my new (to me) Warbird in from Roy Dodge today! Fast shipping, ample padding, arrived exactly as described. 10/10! Thanks man, hope to do business again!

Ivan

2 Likes