FS: YoYoFactory IQ (SOLD)

I have the below for sale. Asking price includes USPS First Class shipping within the US, assumes payment via PayPal F&F. Feel free to pay via G&S, but please add to cover the fee. US only, please.

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD.

YoYoFactory IQ. Gray body with blue rims. $80. NM with box. Have thrown it a little, but I got it as I was on my way out of the hobby and so it’s barely been picked up for months. Sweet throw, never had an mishaps with it.

Here’s my feedback thread in case you hesitate to F&F: Roy_Dodge Feedback

6 Likes

IQ is so good folks. Pick one up at a good price.

I didn’t realize you were getting out of the hobby. Sorry to hear that. I enjoyed your reviews.

4 Likes

I appreciate the kind words. Making the reviews and other videos was fun for a while, but I just sort of lost interest in them and the hobby as a whole and drifted into other things.

2 Likes

I totally get what you are saying, but you got so far, you’ll always have one or two to pick up and toss around. Sometimes getting distance from a hobby is the best thing, you learn your “core,” or the moves which are most natural for you. They take up such little space, always have a couple.

1 Like

$80 is a a really good price for one of these bad boys. I have 2 of them, my favorite bi-metal. If someone is interested definitely scoop this up!

2 Likes

Absolutely. I still have a fair amount of the throws I accumulated, and I occasionally pick one up. I enjoy the limited time I throw, just going through sort of a “core” you mentioned. Zero regrets - it was a fun couple of years and I’ll keep my favorites around to throw from time to time.

3 Likes

I have one and it’s a good pick up plus Roy is a trustworthy guy and we miss his videos.

1 Like

IQ still available. Feel free to send offers, but know that I’m not in a rush to move it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.