Fs: yyf ko

Have the below for sale. Asking price includes USPS First Class shipping within CONUS, assumes payment via PayPal F&F. Feel free to pay via G&S, but please add to cover the fee. CONUS only, please.

YYF KO (red). $25. NMTBS, no box. Played a good bit, but well taken care of.

Rep thread: Roy_Dodge Feedback

5 Likes

The Ditch sold quick. I’d like to move these sooner rather than later. Take the Juggernaut and Igloo together for $90 shipped ($10 off).

3 Likes

Excellent price on the Igloo.

5 Likes

Buy this mans yoyos

6 Likes

:frowning:

3 Likes

Sorry, I’ve had too many poor experiences with international shipping, as both a buyer and a seller.

2 Likes

Reduced both the Assassin and Bonfire to $55 shipped CONUS (PayPal F&F - cover fee if paying G&S). Take both as a bundle for $100 shipped.

5 Likes

Great prices!

1 Like

Updated to add a DM2, also reduced the asking prices on the Assassin and Bonfire. Take all 4 throws as a bundle for $140 shipped CONUS (PayPal F&F).

1 Like

Assassin sold. Take the Bonfire, DM2, and KO as a bundle for $90 (that’s basically buy the Bonfire and DM2, get the KO free).

2 Likes

I’ll take the DM2!

3 Likes

Oh man ive been keeping an eye out for the toxic frog colorway

2 Likes

Assassin and DM2 are gone. But the Bonfire and KO are still available - take both for $75 shipped CONUS (PayPal F&F please, unless you over fees).

Bump. Take the KO for $25 shipped.

KO, anybody?

Manatee is gone. But the KO still needs a new home.

The KO is most definitely an underrated/slept on yoyo.
Even at retail it’s a great price for the amount of performance you get from it , it’s surprisingly powerful,long spinning and comfortable !

At 25$ it’s a STEAL of a DEAL !!! If I already didn’t have one in this Colorway and lived in the U.S , I’d snag it up in a heartbeat!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.