Riddles

This thread is pretty straight forward. All you do is post a riddle. I will start.

Thirty white horses on a red hill
first they stamp
then they champ
and then they stand still

Teeth!

I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody. What am I?

pencil lead!

Julie was cooped up inside for 6 months, when she finally got outside she was 100 pounds heavier. she did not eat a lot. what happened?

She didnt work out

Many things can create one it can be of any shape or size it is created for various reasons and it can shrink or grow with time. What is it?

naw it was she was in space, cooped up inside a ship.

anywho, the answer to yours is a hole.

Carl frequently wakes up at night and has to go to the bathroom really really bad,but he has to wait till morning or he’ll get in trouble. why?

Because he is a baby and will get in trouble when he cries and wakes up his parents.

nope! hes a dog.

Ther are three errers in this puzzel, what are they?

Out of the eater comes something to eat
From something bitter comes something sweet.

Anyone

This sounds like a Koala… How they feed their kids.

A person is locked inside of a room with no doors or windows. There is a table, and a mirror, how does he get out?

He looks in the mirror he sees what he saw, he takes the saw, cuts a hole in the table and escapes through that.

And about my riddle it is from the book of judges the answer is

what is stronger than a lion
what is sweeter than honey

A man has 9 children, half of them are boys, how is this possible?

They are all boys?

What two things can you never eat for breakfast?

Lunch and dinner

You are driving a bus and at the first stop 70 people get on, at the third stop 10 people get off and 13 get on, art the final stop 38 people get on and 64 get off. What is the bus driver’s name?

Shadowz143

A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why?

Siamese twins.

There are two doors, and you are dead. One door leads to heaven, the other leads to the underworld. You are trying to figure out the door that leads to heaven. There is an angel guarding each door. One angel always speaks the truth, the other always lies. You don’t which is the one that lies or which one always speaks the truth. You have one question, what is the question you would ask to figure out which door leads to heaven?

Wich door leads to heaven?

The answer to my other was that all the mans children where boys

Imagine that you are in a box with no windows, doors, or anything. How do you get out?

Stop imagining that.

Anyone want to answer my riddle correctly?

Who’s your leader?

Which door leads to your home?