Riddles

Ask them what the other would say leads to Heaven, Then take the other one.

There is a dead man in a room with 53 bicycles. How did he die?

He died in a poker match and he was shot for having to many cards.

I turn polar bears white
I will make you cry
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities
I turn pancakes brown
And your champaign bubble
If you squeeze me, I’ll pop
If you look at me, you’ll pop
Can you answer this riddle?

Yes I can answer this riddle

I cant think of any good ones, someone else post one…

The Missing Dollar
3 Men were touring a foreign land when they decided to stop at a hotel for the night. They were told they could a 3 bed hotel for $30 they each paid $10 and left their bags at the desk. As the bell hop was preparing to take the mens bags to them the manager noted that he had over charged the men. The time they were staying was under the rate of $25 a night so the bell hop was given 5 dollars to give to the men. The Bell hop didn’t want to divide $2 among three person so he placed 2 of the five dollars in his cap and gave each of the men 1 dollar in change. So if they gave the manager (10-1)=$9 that means they paid 27 and the bell hop has 2 dollars. So 27+2=29 where’s the missing dollar.

There is no missing dollar.

You would have to subtract the 2 from the 27 making it 25. 25 plus 5 = 30.

There is a small town in the midwest with exactly 2 barbershops, one on each side of town. The barbershop on the west side of town is pristine. Its floors are spotless, the windows are always perfectly clear, and the air always smells fresh. The barber has a friendly smile, shined shoes, a well-groomed head of hair, and a fancy shirt. The barbershop on the east side of town is a mess. Its floors and windows are dirty, and the air smells of garbage. The barber always has a grimace on his face. His skin is oily, his hair is short and ragged, and he has food on his clothes all the time.
A man travelling through the town realizes he needs a haircut. Knowing the stories of the two barbers, the man decides to go to the dirty barbershop on the east side of town. Why does he do this?

Answer is:

There are exactly two barbers in town.

They cut each others hair.

The dirty guys hair is short and messy.

That means that the other barber is a bad barber. Thus go to dirty barber.

Because he can

Imagine you are a bus driver. At your first stop you pick up 4 people, at the next stop you drop off 2 and pick up 3, at the next stop you drop off 1 and pick up 5, at the last stop of the day you drop off everybody. What color are the drivers eyes?

Brown (I see what you did there.) Clever.

Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet! Why?

Submarine?

Nope, they’re all married.

Whats black when you buy it, red when you use it and white when you are done?

It’s charcoal.

A book without a cover,
a story with a face,
the plot is quite bumpy,
and death is its fate.

An unpublished book

Nice try, but you are incorrect.

The story of your life.

It’s called an autobiography.

Here’s one I made up in third grade:

When it appears closed, on the inside it’s the opposite
When it is open, it is closed.
What is the situation?
(if you figure this out, you’re not human)

the story of samson from the bible. it’s honey.

An implosion of a nuclear bomb.

there are 2 people in a room but once you enter there were 3 people in the room…

-Floosh

wow yourself.