Regreting YoYo Purchases

Well there are a few.

Any yoyo with rubber rims.

all 888’s

any H shape yoyo. Yes including the genesis.

Other than that I think I’m good.

Vict is actually my favorite YYJ. Much rather a Vict to a hitman or a DM or a BK. And I also kind of like the 888, specially the 09 aqua one. I dont like any deep cut angulars, like the speed maker and the C-13, the rims hurt to much.

New Breed, Genesis. Nice yoyos, but I wouldn’t buy them.

Any yyj

Um my mini-mo-tu liked it at first but know… When i first got my throw monkey i HATED IT and know i really like it.

Get a Spinfaktor HG. You won’t regret that one.

Yeah, I also regret the New Breed. I was like OMG!! And now it collects dust…

I play my Legacy over all my other YYJs

PGM v2, it felt sooooo cheap

give me on =]

Freehand Zero. Yikes.

It WAS cheap. The v.1’s were a lot better.

Mod one. You’ll regret saying that. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Aerobie Aerospin was my first yoyo. I had to frequently search the room for lost washers and O-rings until i finally lost one on vacation in Illinois. Thats when i decided to get a DM. I’m much happier with it :slight_smile:

Velocity v.1, the shuttle response wasn’t consistent. I ended taking those out and putting silicone in the recess, pretty nice now.

Shinwoo Phantoms, I’m not saying they’re bad but I bought two of them for 3a and if I could go back I’d only pick up one, or add ten more bucks and get a PGM.

I bought a velocity v.1 for a friend but I threw it before I gave it to him. I’m not sure if it was the response or the yoyo or both, but it wasn’t a fun throw. It was good and I could do everything with it, but it just wasn’t fun to use.

888, why do you people hate FHZs???!!!?!?!?!?!?? If you sili recess them it is one of the best yoyos avaliable.

You ask me why do I hate an FHZ?
I ask you why you hate 888s.
Opinion.
Preference.
Choice.
That’s why.

They weren’t siliconed by CLYW. The silicone was too recessed for our liking. That’s where the thud comes from.

A long time ago, I saw a yoyo on ebay that I had never seen before but it looked like some sort of metal from Aoda so I got it.

It came and I immediately found it to be quite heavy, and a very bad spacer set-up that made the string slip to one side.

Also I found it was not from Aoda but some other random small chinese toy company.

Over the months, I tried modding that think like crazy and nothing worked.

I spent 8 shipped on the yoyo and about 35 dollars on other stuff trying to mod it.

In the end, I sold it to a guy who actually had lots of experience in modding and had a lathe and whatnot, for 4 shipped.

Lost a bunch of money on that thing.

I am just glad that its out of my life…

J.

Ahhh…so that’s why I liked the Ogopogo more than the SvZB :P.