Reduce your collection to the yoyos you couldn't possibly live without

Ahhh man… I’m not kidding… this is just such an impossible question for me to answer, I wish I could tell you lmao

If the house was burning down, I’d just quickly grab this case since it’d be easier to just grab the whole case than to open it up, grab ONE yoyo out of it, and then go. It’s got most of my most prized yoyos in it.

I know it’s not quite the answer you wanted but it’s the best I could do lol

3 Likes

If my house was burning down, I would put ALL my Titanium yoyos on the dining room table.

If the fire got hot enough, the yoyos might come out with some nice Torch finishes.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

PS… I thought about the original question and it was way easier than I thought it would be. it didn’t take more than 2 hours of serious thinking to narrow my collection down to an even 1200 yoyos.

6 Likes

Haha! It was just a question to force you to narrow it down even further, and it worked! I was curious if you could pick one ultimately, but the case is definitely what I was asking for.

I like to know what people’s prized or favorites are. I understand sentiments and personal preferences are involved, but I think to me, it speaks volumes more than a review.

Gotta start my hunts.

1 Like

Keep in mind though, there’s no Panorama in this case, and I’d def throw one in my pocket on the way out too lol… it’s the throw I use the most, I can’t not have it on me. Tbh, it’d probably be in my pocket before the fire even started :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I am curious though what your actual answer to @suspense’s scenario would be, Doc. Pretty sure you have everyone on this forum beat in terms of quantity so I’m curious what you’d grab out of all of it, if you could only save one (or you can cheat and grab a case like me, I just wanna know some of your must haves).

1 Like

When I saw the case missing the pano, in my mind I just imagined you would probably have a diorama and panorama in your front pockets with the case in hand. I know your everlasting love for them.

easy choice… The same yoyo that Mhoodlum is selling>

The Shaqshine FG.

I have Nothing like it.

It is without equal to me.

I’m just an average level player. But the FG is the closest thing to Magic that I have ever thrown.

When they designed it, I don’t know whether they knew exactly what they had? Or maybe they just got lucky?

But it is certainly Weapon Grade Quality.

2nd choice would be Kagerou.

3rd choice would be Unspoken Artemis.

6 Likes

Damn, looks like I gotta invest in some Japan Tech… haven’t even tried any of their stuff!

1 Like

Was selling :face_with_monocle::sweat_smile: I haven’t gotten a state of the art pure performance oriented yoyo in a long time.

5 Likes

I hope you dig it! Shaqshines truly feel like no other bimetal since they have a layered rim consisting of two steel rings on a single side. I love mine, If I needed to keep just a single yoyo that I know could do literally any trick with ease, and any issue was just user error. This would be the one. I almost sold it before and that would’ve been a massive regret on my end. I haven’t played an FG, but from what I hear they’re all of the performance but with a slight shape change for added comfort.

4 Likes

Hey thanks! I’m looking forward to throwing it. Pretty sweet unknown edition you got there.

2 Likes

Really?

Out of all the throws you own, the Shaqshine FG and the Kagerou are the pinnacle of the collection? Should we expect this to change in the next 24 hours?

1 Like

Pretty sure all I would realistically need is my Kuntosh 5KQV and MCMO

2 Likes