reasons i should get a Iphone 4s

you can mess with siri like
you:siri where can i hide a dead body
Siri:do you want swamps, metal reformatories, abandoned mines, or the fair ground?

LOL!!!

im 13 and i have a top of the line android phone and i als0 have an itouch they are both amazing i use my ipod for music and the games that you cant get on android. the phone is the best thing ever im ussually out with my friends and i walk home so its important that i have one

And I carried my lunch and walked to school.
Up hill both ways. :wink:

Sheesh … I did that barefoot, pulling my brothers on a sled in the SNOW, while breaking a path for the neighborhood, to find that school had been cancelled. ::slight_smile:

1 Like

Society these days!

1 Like

i do have Dr. Dre Beats they sound crazy good

Please, you pampered little brats that you where. I had to chop ice in a river then swim across with my sister on my back just get to the bus stop. And the bus was a man powered wagon powered by me.

1 Like

pshhhhh… please dog i have to scuba thru lava(up hill)on a 104 degree day with my brother on my shoulders to school just to find out its still summer brake.

1 Like

i plug my beats into my iphone 4s while i play with my chief.

ill just wait till the iphone 5 comes out

Quite frankly, you don’t even need one.

Actually if you get one, we wont have to discuss it any longer ;D. Really 4 pages? If you want it get it. How would I know what you need? LOL

Well, let’s just say it’s a phone that actually is what the company says it is. Example: Companies like google(android) say that there phones are all good and “4G” or whatever, but really that just means the battery is [u]short[u] and all of there “awesome” features are all copied-off and arent as good as they say they are. Apple’s products actually are what they say they are. They’re a way smarter company because they’re waiting for the right time to come out with better specs that won’t come with extra crap. Apple has worked hard and actually make quality products that work, unlike other products that seem like 3rd party junk. Go with the iPhone. And also, iPhones do have the best battery on a phone. hands down.

And they do the same thing they do with macs, charge twice the price just cause it says “Apple” on it.

1 Like

The iPhone is overhyped materialistic trash. Android phones are just as functional. If you want to bring of copied business, siri was a thing licensed to apple from Stanford. That is the only difference on the 4 and 4s; even though it was licensed which isn’t copying, it was the only major difference.

Honestly, go with and android. If not wait for the iPhone 5.