reasons i should get a Iphone 4s

Here’s some reasons I like the iPhone 4S: it has a webcam, for video chatting, it has a camera with flash, it has siri which can almost access any of the features on the phone just by speaking, it has a 1080p camera, really good quality, it’s super fast, and then everything else the older versions of the iPhones do.

Then forget everything I’ve said here. :o

get a flip phone then…

/ragequit

Pretty much the same here. I have one because my employer requires it and pays for it. It’s an older Motorolla flip phone w/voice and limited texting. So far I’ve been able to fend off requests to get an iphone, blackberry or android. Don’t need to shorten the leash any more than it is. As it is, I won’t answer when I’m driving, which really peeves my boss. It’s not safe ya know!! :wink:

I’m 17 and I don’t NEED a phone I mean I’d take one if it’s free but I’m not going to let my parent’s waste money on a phone I can live with out.

I say ask for some yoyo. XD

I wish I could break the addiction. I’m tempted to get rid of my iPhone, get an iPod touch and just have a cheap old cell phone. That would save me $25 a month on data alone. Not to mention I could get something more durable(waterproof hopefully)

[quote=“Gizzyo,post:23,topic:34337”]
Ragequit indeed.

My school offers extra curricular classes due to the fact that it’s a magnet school, and there’s an Smartphone/tablet hacking course, so I have a reason to get an Iphone. Just saying.

Wait they teach you how to jailbreak iPhones and hack.

Where’s this school at, I must go!

…Oh wait it’s in Antarctica, dang it… =C

Just get a 4 for free, the difference between the 4 and the 4S is so minimal you wont overly notice the difference. Really, you dont need siri, the upgraded chip will run games better but again not to the point that its overly noticeable. Like others have said, if you have to ask why you NEED a iphone, then you dont need one, plain and simple. Unless you use it for work, and you in school, there is really no reason why you need one period. I use mine for work email, online banking and paying bills, etc. All the things I do on my computer without having to be on my computer. But I don’t really see the point in a school kid needing one.

Not really…

Dang a whole page on it and everything!

Yup!
I’m WAVE.

I should make a entry on my home school complete with photos.

dont trust wiki if i wanted to i could change it right now hehehheheheheh

You can always check the sources at the bottom of the page. ;D

1 Like

it has apps

Because you want to hop on the wagon and join the team.
No seriously I have an iPhone[4] not 4S and it works perfectly fine.
I was planning on getting a BB torch or Android phone but it was on sale.
Alot of people think they’re cool because they have iPhones and they need to fit in.
This is the same as "Oh hey the CLYW chief or the Dr.Dre beats or something.
When you buy an iPhone it’s fast but of course its expensive.
Maybe it’s good and maybe its bad but you need to buy DATA with it which is RIDUCULOUS.
Your paying somewhat for the name Apple.
To be honest if you have the money and when I say you have the money I mean don’t waste your parent’s money then go for it.
Honest to god it’s mainly used for Business people.
If you are WILLING to stick with this phone for maybe 5-6 years go for it but the second iPhone 5 comes out and you want to exchange it? Don’t get it it’s a waste of your money.

It has applications, fast camera , high quality , fast end stuff , durable and longlasting.
It’s also got business stuff like Alarm , Notes , and others but only pay for it if your willing to spend the money and keep it for years.
Otherwise don’t bother buying it buy a text phone and when your almost in College go for the latest Apple product if its still the main thing , the “phaze” .

My 0.02$

Oh yeah, I forgot that bit, Iphone 5 will be out in August…

THANK YOU!