really makes me sad...

This one really grinds my gears.

I know of a guy, lets just call him “Ernie”, who spent a very large amount of money to have his very own yoyo machined and what not, BEFORE HE COULD EVEN YOYO! The nerve of this guy, I swear…But that’s not all!
He then went on to make a successful yoyo company, just for fun let’s call it “General-Yo” with some of the best throws available today.

What a pompous jerk. Sheesh.

Moral of the story: Let people do what they want with their time and money, as you never know the outcome.

1 Like

Hey think about it, stupid kids, richer companies. Better economy for the people who deserve it, they can pump out another yoyo, its not that big of a deal, maybe he didn’t like the popstar and he wanted a new yoyo but couldn’t affort to buy one for a long time so he got one that would last for a while.

not if all of the earlier runs are beat to bits
you have nothing to compare it to
or just show off cause its older

Wouldn’t that just make the survivors of the early runs that were trashed that much cooler? It makes your early run throw that much more unique.

but then there would be less and less people would be happy
which would lead to teen-and-middle- age suicide
kidding
yeah but say the pyro #1 was beat to bits…

Everyone here seams to be talking about “runs of yoyos being beat to bits” like it’s some kind of global mass extinction. I really doubt that there is some club of arrogant uber-rich kids who run around buying nice yoyos just to swing them around on the end of their strings in their spare time.

and i used to doubt you could swing a yoyo onto its string
meh not everyone’s right

agreed, i used to think that once the string broke, you had to get a new yoyo!

So THATS what I have been doing wrong!
your telling me you can buy JUST the string! :o

Wait, maybe I should have added “into something” to

Mainly because I swing yoyos around on the end of their string everyday…