really makes me sad...

After my talent show performance last month, it seems now every one has Pocket Pros Zombies

anyways, jealousy’s natural, ist it?

some what but i did not let that happin i told them ware the yomega fireballs are sold to help that company out. thay wernt that good and i offerd help but only one got to the intermeatate level but his yoyo is auto retern so hes giting a new bedder one.

You can’t judge a man when he just a boy.

It’s their properties man, if they can afford to buy and destroy them, let it be, it’s life.
i remember seeing a rockstar smash a guitar after every single of his life preformance.

I know what you mean, like a few of the posts here saying they started a yoyo craze at their school, I started one too, only to see people get it for a few weeks and then start disrespecting them a lot. Now I don’t see anyone with yoyo’s, but still.

I know your pain but not in the yoyo sense. I know this real rich kid who’s parents bought him a brand new yamaha ttr150cc motorcycle, he rode it once and fell off and his parents threw it away. I actually ride and it hurt to see it go

well i started a craze at my school, and so far, one thinks that it is always supposed to come back to your hand (he has a kickside, wait till he goes for a DM2…) and he always walks the dog on it. another has a lyn fury coming.

Wait! What!? Where do you live? Freaking magic money grows on trees land? Why would anyone throw away a motorcycle? Can I have it? How do you “fall off”? Seriously? Falling off a bike is like flipping a mustang. That’s something your wacky uncle does.

i didnt fall off this one rich kid at my school did. yup they sold it to a scrap yard! i cryed a little inside.

not the G5’s! WHHHYYYYY!!!?!?!?1?!1

leaset it wasnt a messiah :stuck_out_tongue:

All you have to do is remember we throw for fun. At least that is why I throw. Anyways all your doing is pointing out what people do everyday to any and everything. Something catches their eye and they want it. They do whatever they want with whatever it is, in this case yoyos. Starting a “yoyo craze” or whatever someone wants to say to make them feel cool, does that type of thing. Happens everyday just do your own thing forget about the “cool kids.”

The “you” was more hypothetical. It must take a total dump truck to fall off a bike. I’ve met some dumb kids (I’ve worked with kids who’ve been on meth since they were 8) , but that takes the cake.

a kid at my school bought an avalanche a genisis a recrev no.9 a y factor a popstar and a punchline just to say he had it and he broke them all within one week with exception to the avalanche witch he said was being responsive and loud and out it in the trash so i took it home

I just love when people yoyo because it’s “cool”, then drop it when 2 other people do, and of course, people follow the pattern.

No offense but what’s wrong with them being happy with a yo-yo?
Obviously it’s sad when people just ruin stuff, but if someone is genuinely happy with a $3 yo-yo doing walk the dog I say yay for them.

1 Like

how do people act so stupid?!?!!?!?

Okay, so my friend and I (7th grade) got a bunch of people at our school into yoyos. I’d say we’re probably advanced-ish/advanced. My best tricks are like Plan D, And whut?, and Hour glass. After some 5th graders saw us doing awesome tricks, like ten of them went out and bought a popstar. I was fine with this, because the popstar is a fine first metal, and it just makes you better if you learn with it. But then one of the kids who can barely do a trapeze goes out and buys a SPYY Addiction. He can barely do trapeze, and he’s so high and mighty that he goes and buys an Addiction!!! This makes me angry cause even though he probably won’t break it, someone who actually needs a 100 dollar yoyo could use that addiction. He has a perfectly fine popstar.

his choice, his money…

They are creating demand though. Because of them a yoyo might get a 2nd 3rd or even a 4th run. That’s a good thing right?