Re-start: Anime fans?

thats what ive been trying to tell everyone! Erased is freaking amazing so far. And k-on will always have a place in my heart. Wish there were more seasons.

New reading material everyone :wink: ;D Love both of these series!

And is it me or does anyone else like to read their manga as a tangible copy? I love reading digitally, and I’m sure most do, but I just love to have an actual physical copy in my hands that I can feel, see, and well… smell :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, I’m currently watching JJBA Part 1: Phantom Blood. Just finished Part 3 yesterday.

Continuing Naruto. It’s been a tad bit un-fun lately but it’ll probably pick up. Just starting the arc where Sasuke leaves the village with Hirochimaru’s 4 winds.

That’s a good arc!, that gets people more interested in the conflict between Sasuke and Naruto :wink:

Just finished Phantom Blood. Now I’m going to watch Part 2: Battle Tendency this weekend.

Oh yeah, Grandmaster, what are your thoughts on Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure?

Anyone here caught up with One piece? Any thoughts on the current arc?

Haven’t seen it yet, but it sounds like a really good watch. Guess I’ll put it on my list

It’s awesome! Go give it a shot, you won’t be disappointed!

Would suggest you to start off with Part 3: Stardust Crusaders

FLCL is finally getting a second season!!! If anyone didn’t know. I am a big fan of the series, and have long waited for more material!

this is one anime I have yet to watch(which is crazy cause I’ve seen alooooooot of anime). I think I’ll start it tonight.

Good news, the third season for JJBA has come out. It’s called Diamond Is Unbreakable. Won’t be available until the next weekend if you’re not a premium Crunchyroll user.

My current favourites are:

Attack on Titan
Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure
Fullmetal Alchemist
RWBY (It’s anime like enough to be on the list).

not much of an anime guy, but my friend got me really hooked on attack on titan ;D It is pretty awesome!

Cool! Hope you enjoy it too. A really awesome series to watch.

Not sure what to watch now that gate jsdf is over.

What Genre do you like? Try starting in there if you’re not sure what to watch :wink:

Kind of need the next season of Attack on Titan to happen. :frowning:

Or did it happen and I just didn’t know it?

I need some recommendations, although its probs hard to give me a rec cuz I have watched so many shows. haha