Anime/Manga

Is anyone here interested in anime or manga? I would love to here what the people of these forums watch and read. Im really into One piece, Hunter x Hunter, Gurren Lagann, kuroko no baske, and much more.

http://puu.sh/7jkf7.png

I used to love Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Trigun, and Evengelion. Currently re-watching Dr Black Jack and every time Pinoko opens her mouth, I just want to slam my head against the desk.

Yuki

Full metal alchemist is a classic. This is a random recommendation but you should watch darker than black.

I watch\read attack on titan, log horizon,one piece and kill la kill

-Dylan

FLCL it’s a short series(only 5 episodes) and it’s kinda crazy but you definately get a laugh out of it. I also watch Soul Eater, Death Note, Jyu-Oh-Sei, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Inuyasha, and Eureka Seven. I also watch Zoids but I’m not sure if that counts as anime.

HunterXHunter is great, I’m at ep. 51 I think. Awesome creativity with character’s abilities. FMA:B was great, of course. Still watching season 2 of Darker Than Black, might be my favorite… Idk, it changes a lot. Still haven’t finished Ergo Proxy, one of those ones I drag my way through.

As far as manga, I haven’t read much, don’t have much time for anime anyway so really don’t have any time for manga.

Also, hearing Japanese is helpful for learning so I prefer anime all around.