Random fun-fact thread!

Bruce Lee is the one that taught Chuck Norris
Giraffes have about the same amount of neck muscles as humans do
Ryu from Street Fighter is played by the same voice actor as Gohan from the DragonBall Z series (hence why the Hadouken and the Kamehamaha wave are so similar)
(Jayyo told me this one) Mr. Cake from the show My Little Pony: Freindship is Magic is played by the same voice actor as Vegeta from DragonBall Z!
A song that has 1000+ BPMs is called RythmCore. It sounds like garbage.
It is possible to solve the Rubik’s cube in 24 moves
People on average can swallow up to 2 spiders in their sleep

And that is all that I can remember for now, hope you enjoyed!

It is legal to carry a loaded shotgun across one’s shoulder out in public in Texas…
It is legal to shoot a wild Hog from a moving helicopter in Texas (lovingly known as Pork Chopping)
It is illegal to bring a missile to any congressional meeting…(I think its in Kentucky, I can’t remeber which state…)

Just read about the murder of Rasputin. Apparently, he was stabbed, then poisoned cyanide, then shot, and when all of that somehow didn’t work, they bound him up and threw him into the river.

That weird stuff incasing sausages are intestines…

I don’t tie my shoes that way, I use two loops  ;D.

Cockroaches can live up to a month without a head.

Apples can help keep you awake.

Intelecrops have absolutely no animal dna despite what hippies tell you.

They used to be intestines but now most mass produced sausages use synthetic intestines.

Though the yoyo was not a weapon Napoleons soldiers played with yoyos to keep their reflexes up.
Also watching tv is better with a duck.
“Duncans how to be a player”

The original yoyos concept was a weapon for the Fillipino hunters.

No it wasn’t. It was never a weapon plus its first concept was during ancient greece

The average grown human has 6 pounds of skin.
A regulation golf ball has 338 dimples.

I’ve heard Egypt was the first place it was discovered.

I’m pretty sure it’s ancient Greece.

The Disneyland monorail was the first of its kind in the western hemisphere

A horse is a horse, of course of course.

Unless, of course, the horse is a talking horse.

Oopsy daisy, you must be crazy, I think you mean a Narnian Horse, of course of course!

Here are some stupid state laws

Alabama: it is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church

Alaska: It is considered and offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane

Arizona: while being attacked by a burgalur or criminal it is illegal to use any other weapon other than the one the attacker posseses

Arkansas: it is strictly illegal to pronounce “arkansas” incorectly

I will have more later.

Today I learned that the song Sun Down by Gordon Lightfoot is about the woman who ended up killing John Belushi.

"The yo-yo has enjoyed many periods of popularity throughout world history and may be the second oldest toy in the world (after dolls). There are ancient Greek yo-yos made of terra cotta in museums in Athens and yo-yos are pictured on the walls of Egyptian temples. The Yo-Yo is known to have been popular with such important warriors as Napoleon and the Duke of Wellington. First patented in 1866 by James L. Haven and Charles Hettrich, the Yo-Yo has enjoyed periods of popularity for generations with kids from 1 - 100. "

Seems to line up with what others are saying, I just like their spin on it.

Ooh and you want a stupid law.
From my own state UTAH

It is considered an offense to hunt whales. (Think about it)