Random fun-fact thread!

The name Tyler means a Tile maker :stuck_out_tongue: its my name

goats will but heads so hard somtimes, that their hooves will pop off. :smiley:

Here’s a weird one.

Hippo’s milk is pink.

Lol,

~Shadowz143

I see a fact about spartans up here, so I’ll supply with another fact about spartans.

Before the battle of Themopeli, the persians made a slight mistake. A persian spy had observed that all the warriors were getting their hair done, thus giving the persians the impression that these spartans must have been a bunch of sissy boys. What they didn’t know is that when spartans get their hair done, it means that they are prepared for mortal combat.

Here’s a creepy one, if you wake up between 1am and 3am, there’s an 80% chance someone is watching you.

You’ll never meet a stranger whilst dreaming!

there’s no way thats true. but if it is, omg i wake up at 2:30 almost every night

Chuck Norris does not flush the toilet…he scares the crap out of it.

Chuck Norris once crossed the road. No one questioned his motives.

The Nitendo characters (Link, Bowser Jr., etc) are ambidextrous but favor their left arm.

Pres… George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.

Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.

A group of geese on the ground is a gaggle, a group of geese in the air is a skein

No piece of square dry paper can be folded in half more than 7 times

In France, a five year old child can buy an alcoholic drink in a bar

A snail can sleep for 3 years

Albert Einstein was held back in the 6th grade

The average woman speaks over 3 times as many words a day as the average man (proven fact).

Great to see this thread still alive!

Most people actually tie their shoes WRONG. I just learned this one month ago, and I am so pleased that I did. I would just not like being on my deathbed realizing that I’ve been tying my shoes the wrong way my whole life.

This video explains it all, and I hope that all of you start tying your shoes correctly.

Wow. out of all the things I could of possibly been doing wrong my whole life I never would of thought it’d be tying my shoes wrong! nice find jonas, definitely got me there!

a crocodile cannot stick its tongue out but an alligator can

Schizophrenia is not a multiple personality disorder. It is when a person loses grip on reality. Symptoms include hallucinations (visual and auditory), delusions, catatonic state (standing still for long periods of time) paranoia as well as others. People mistook these symptoms for switching personalities as commonly people only will have schizophrenic episodes once month, this of course varies.

All polar bears are left handed.

Gadsby, the novel, is the only book to not use any words with

The Anglo-Zanzibar War between the Uandirons Zanzibar is the shortest war in history. It lasted only 38 minutes.

When shooting a slingshot when you pull the band back some of the energy put into the shot is converted to heat energy heating the bands. Interestingly enough the longer the band is drawn back the more energy get’s lost as heat leaves. Also Jorge=Awesome

Also an interesting piece of Math
Women require time and money
Women=(time)(money) also time is money thus time=money===>Women=(money)(money)=money money is the root of all evil so Women=root(evil)Thus Women=evil BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
The billionth digit of pi is 9.
In his later years, Mao Zedong had green teeth.
There are 8 insect legs in the average chocolate bar.
It is illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on a curb in St. Louis.
US car horns beep in the tone of F.
In Venice, Venetian blinds are known as “Persian Blinds”.
There are 118 groves etched into American dimes, 119 in quarters.
Uranus’ orbital axis is about 82 degrees.
Three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies is the largest amout of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.