DID YOU KNOW?

It takes 430 years for the light of the North Star to reach Earth; if it winked out of existence today, we’d still be referencing it well into the 25th century.

Did you know a can of diet coke will float in water and a regular can will sink?

-Dylan

That last part was pretty sick.
Mind = blown! Haha.

Did You know that the North Star is a yoyo?

LOL

Stop, just stop. -_-

Did you know the Statue of Liberty is technically in New Jersey?

Did you know that out of the 700 planets that scientists have observed, one of them is made from raw diamond!?

Did you know the alpaca is a monkey with four biscuit turkey duck chicken tails made of mayonnaise? Look it up its totally not bogus.

GOOGLING NOW

Did you know that my great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was Governor Bradford?

Did you know that listening to static while having two halves of a ping pong ball taped to your eyes and looking at a red light causes hallucinations that are so vivid you wont be able to tell if they are real or not?

Did you know reindeer like bananas?

Did you know it’s illegal in California to eat an orange in your bathtub while taking a bath?

you sir, deserve a reward

-Dylan

What about a shower ???

But if it’s a shower you’re alright.

Well sorry

It was just a joke I didnt mean to make anyone mad

Half of the other posts on this thread are jokes aswell So I dont see why your so mad

I’m not mad. Its just that it wasn’t really related to the actual fact.

PS The reaction I was trying to show is like the response you would get with like a bad pun. Sorry if there was some misunderstandings

Did you know, that a pound of any combination of dimes, quarters, and half-dollars is worth $20

She speaks the truth.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/willis-report/blog/2012/04/26/top-5-most-outrageous-us-laws

Oh ok

I misunderstood you sorry