DID YOU KNOW?

Did you know that my forum name, Zorro, comes from two things. 1) named after a fictional character from the movie “Mask of Zorro” where Zorro is played by Antonio Banderas (great movie BTW), and 2) my real last name means “son of Zorro” in Croatian.

oh yeah I Think my dad read me that book when I was little! That was a good book!

Uh oh…

Did you know that getting struck by lightning heats your skin up to 50,000 degrees farenheit, which is hotter than the surface of the sun?

Did you know that Abraham Lincoln was in a Kennedy before he was shot. And John F. Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln. And that Abraham Lincolns killer fled from a theater to factory, while John F. Kennedys killer fled from a factory to a theater.

wut

If this is real, you are awesome.

What the mind blown.

Did you know that Martin Luther King jr and Anne Frank were born in the same year. If they were alive today they would be 85.

haha never tried it, but I assume it is real.

Did you know that the expression “wait a moment” comes from a medieval unit of time that is equal to one and a half minutes?

did you know that the expression “in a pickle” comes from Shakespeare?

1 Like

Did you know-

+11:00 or UTC+11:00/GMT+11:00 - mean that current place is 11 hours ahead of UTC (Universal Time Coordinated) or GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). For example, current Vladivostok standard time is UTC+11.
-08:00 or UTC-08:00/GMT-08:00 - mean that current place is 8 hours behind of UTC (Universal Time Coordinated) or GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). For example, San Francisco standard time (PST) is UTC-08.

Isn’t that taught in elementary school in the US?

Not sure. But some people don’t understand it hahaha!

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday
Both Presidents were shot in the head

This is where it gets weird:

Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy
Kennedy’s secretary was named Lincoln

Both were assassinated by Southerners
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939

Both assasins were known by their three names
Both names are composed of fifteen letters

This is the weirdest part:

Lincoln was shot in a theater named “Ford”
Kennedy was shot in a car called “Lincoln” made by “Ford”

Lincoln was shot in a theatre and his assasin ran and hid in a warehouse
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assasin ran and hid in a theatre

So, think this was planned before it happened?

EDIT: Oh, and both assasins were executed before their trials.

ok that just gave me goosebumps. That is just amazing how all of those coincidences are so related. Wow I had no idea Zorro haha thanks.

1 Like

One more thing.

Kennedy was was Marilyn Monroe a week before he was shot

Lincoln was in Monroe, Maryland a week before he was shot.

Thank you. Try to have a school teacher explain this. :smiley:

Oh, yeah. I knew there was something else but I couldn’t remember what. Thanks.

People didn’t trust Benjamin Franklin to write the Declaration of Independence because they were afraid he would put a joke in it.

On the topic of Lincoln and Kennedy, this is the fact I find oddest: Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who told him not to go to the theatre; Kennedy had a secretary named Evelyn Lincoln who warned him not to go to Dallas.

The was a museum I went to in Houston that had an exhibit detailing all these coincidences. I came to the conclusion that the Illuminati was involved.