DID YOU KNOW?

It was the masons.

I really would like to see where you got this from, because I find it interesting not because I don’t believe you.

[quote=“mr.nightshadow95,post:36,topic:62826”]
Did you know, dead people can get goosebumps.

Also, if you eat a polar bear liver, you will die. Humans can’t handle that much vitamin A.

Did you know a women and her cat went over niagra falls in a barrel…and they both survived.
:o :o :o

Yes I did know that actualy

I learned That at The Niagra Imax Thing when we went on vacation up there

DID YOU KNOW THIS!!!>???

Over 4,300 pediatricians are on our free electronic health record?

Doing something stupid and dangerous is asomeone’s choice. I don’t care.
Involving an animal in this stupid thing, though, is disgusting.

yeah I feel the same. The cat was probably really afraid and was traumatized when it was over. People should think before they do stupid things like that.

It probably never occurred to her, either before or after. :wink:

Ummmm it’s just a cat though… Like really it would be one thing if the lady was torturing the cat for hours on end but she wasn’t… She did threaten the cats life but in all reality it was just a cat.

You are just a human. So would you like me to take you on a high altitude drop with low chances of survival against your will? Didn’t think so.

Did you know that the famous line from Romeo and Juliet Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo does not mean where are you Romeo. It actually means why are you Romeo but why are you Romeo. 8)

In French it was translated into “pourquoi” (why) :slight_smile:

Did you know that cows too have different accents in different regions?

I don’t think humans should be compared to animals. Yes it was somewhat cruel and dumb to do for the cat, but humans are still on a whole different level than cats. And if you’re going to play that card then why kill spiders? would you want me to kill you? See the chain goes on if you don’t stop at humans, they just shouldn’t really be compared to any other creature in that sense imo

As a misanthropist, I agree that humans are not on the same level.
BUT, nobody will kill nobody.

Let’s just go back to the topic.

Did you know that a Saudi Arabian woman can get divorce if her husband doesn’t get her coffee?

Sure that is what I was saying. Humans are
Definitely at the top of the food chain. However, that does not justify animal abuse. What I’m saying is just because it’s cat, it does not mean if was fair for the animal. I’m just saying that because that person sounded like he didn’t care that the animal was in danger. Animals have senses and feelings just like us, but that’s my opinion.

gotcha, makes sense.

did you know that there are 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 permutations of the rubik’s cube?

Did you know if you say gullible really slowly, it sounds like your saying green beans.

I GOT THE JOKE. YET I STILL DID IT. WHT EVEN IS THIS BLACK MAGIC

I’m not proud of myself on this one xD

I had to look for the meaning of gullible though ^^’