Rally and Yeti. Not a comparison but just my thoughts.

Enough fighting!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9780867/20130827_213025.jpg
Love conquers all!

3 Likes

Tell me more about the blue and gold ones on the back! B)

Blue one is the YYF new Supernova, Gold one is the DS Wrath.
I haven’t played with them much yet, but I definitely recommend the Wrath!

So much arguing over a toy. A the end of the day some fanboys are worse than others, not all CLYW fans are snobs but some “MIGHT” be. And just because somebody doesn’t like CLYW for whatever reason is no reason to start the whole " WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU !!!" or " HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE CLYW !". That’s the whole beauty of having so many companies that make awesome yoyo’s, it’s all personal preference.Cant we all just yoyo and get along :smiley:

Back to the point, the Yeti had more hype and was more limited to few yoyo’s when they came out at worlds and yoyoexert while the rally had plenty in stock on yoyoexpert when it came out. So it all comes down to quantity and demand. As for me I will be picking up both the rally (when it get restocked) and the yeti (when it drops) as they both seem like AWESOME throws ! ;D

both yoyos are super good.

Rally plays like a way better version of the North/shaqlerstar. It shares the same shape as the code2. Most of them are dead smooth but I’ve tried a couple with a tiny vibe.

Yeti plays like nothing else out there, the plastic has a unique feel that you can’t find anywhere else. It shares the same shape as the Chief. most of them have a tiny vibe but some are dead smooth.

Both of them handle string tricks like a metal yoyo would.

That’s the thing though, the Yetis aren’t limited at all. Chris has said in a post on this forum that he would hand test all 1000 Yetis for vibe after a couple of people said the one they tried at BAC was really vibey. I’m under the impression that the first production run of the Yeti and Rally were done at about the same time, yet the Rally has already sold out of the first run and is about to release the second on the 6th of this month, and the Yeti has only sold 100 of the 1000 units from the first run. I’m sure there is some good reason for this, but it’s kind of turned me away from the Yeti all together. The Rally is definitely ahead competition wise at the moment simply because people can and have bought them. I don’t own one yet, but I will as soon as the Red/Blue Rallys drop on the 6th.

I got a yeti about a week ago- I love it, it’s taken up daily rotation next to my square wheels REX and one drop Rally. To me the Yeti plays like a more solid chief; it plays very very well, and mine is pretty close to dead smooth (not that vibe would matter considering it plays so well), even after multiple hits to the floor and lots of unscrewing. To me, it lives up to the hype, just like the rally.

house in bip bop colors. Hmm. That would be pretty cool :slight_smile: