Rally and Yeti. Not a comparison but just my thoughts.

I think that’s a very good analogy.

You’re in a yoyo forums, what’s more to talk other than I like this yoyo?
Honestly, I haven’t bought a single yoyo I don’t like so far, from $8 to $200, so I’m not surprised with all positive feedback on everything.

Come to think of it, when was the last time a bad yo-yo came out?
Could this be a case of having too much of a good thing? There are no bad yo-yos coming out that we can hate on, so we just hate on what is popular?

And you, of course, are more cool than a CLYW fan, right?
Maybe you need to stop worrying about other people and focus on yourself.

Talking down about something that most people think of as top-notch just to be different, makes you super super uncool. And that’s the feeling I get off everyone who talks so much crap about that company.

Actually, at Worlds, I heard a couple CLYW fans talking and they really did have an attitude. A kid asked a CLYW fan how it got his Yeti or something like that and the fan said something like “Dude, I know Chris”, like he was super exclusive. What a punk.

I don’t think that I am cooler than CLYW fans. I only feel like they try to be cool. That is something that annoys me. When it seems like they have, “I am trying to be a super cool fanboy!”, all over their faces. And trust me, I am not too worried about them. They just annoy me. You know what else is annoying? Caring why I hate CLYW. Maybe YOU need to stop worrying about others. Maybe YOU need to focus on yourself.

I am it just trying to be different, although that is not a bad thing to be. And anyway, you have never met me. You can’t call me “super super uncool”. You have no idea what you are talking about.

And to everybody who is hating on me, just quit. Deal with me not liking them. Back off.

2 Likes

They’re both sick yoyos. You will not be disappointed in either choice.

My two cents? Wait for the Shutter.

So your entire premise is that you can hate on them for being CLYW fanboys but we can’t hate on you for being anti-“CLYW fanboy”?
That doesn’t make much sense.

So he’s a punk for knowing Chris? What if he really got the Yeti from Chris, what was he supposed to do, lie?

So you can call people punks and “trying to be super cool”, and we can’t call you a yo-yo HIPSTER?
There, I said it. HIPSTER. “…CLYW and the Yeti is so mainstream nowadays, sell outs yadda yadda…”

btw this is me dealing with it.

Sorta like telling people to shut up while screaming imma use my freedom of speech to do what I want hypocrisy…

Haters gonna hate sad but true! If we didnt fuel the fire their hate would die out almost instantly but some people just keep throwing another log on the fire :confused:

No, he isn’t. He is a punk for trying to put himself above the kid who asked an innocent question.

Look, I am not a hipster. I just don’t like CLYW. For several reasons. Not just because they are a fad. But I don’t want to talk about it.

BTW, can you stop dealing with it like this? You know, slamming me like this? Actually, if this is the way you are dealing with CLYW haters, I don’t care. It isn’t like I care about what you are saying about me.

Please tell me that this is for fun.

LOL, yeah, he is JK.

1 Like

Actually the kid who had a Yeti was Hunter Gormley, Zach Gormleys brother. So he really did get it from Chris.

And I’ll add that Hunter is a really cool kid.

2 Likes

I’m gonna chime in here and say fanboys are nto annoying for what they wear but for what they say most of the time.

It isn’t that I didn’t believe him, it’s that he acted like he was better than the kid he was talking to.

Or that you were all offended because you didn’t get one and might have interpreted what he said in a manner that made illusions out of nothing and left you feeling he was acting in a poor manner?

1 Like

Did you actually talk to him? You can’t judge if you only heard one sentence…

I was hanging out with him when he was asked where he got it. Wasn’t being cocky in the slightest, adn is a real nice kid.

Dude, I don’t want a Yeti at all.

And you’re right. I am sorry for judging him based off of one thing he said. He just came off as very rude from what I heard him say.

And I will take your word for it that he is a nice kid, LOL.