Quitting

i don’t think you can buy candy on Amazon. i tis probably available at some oblique store. my favorite hat was found at a weird store.

I really wish ya luck, waylon. it will definitely be worth your while.

Ya you can you can get jelly belly beans from it or if not eBay!

I looked there. You pretty much gotta buy bit by the case to get a decent deal. Maybe I should do that and resell it on the bst! :slight_smile:

I’ve found my cravings for sweets, junk food, pop, coffee, etched, have started to diminish. I think it’s because my sense of taste is gaining strength.

Awesome to hear this, waylon. So…she can hit you with a yomega old school hyper warp heavy wing? Sweet…that thing was around 78 grams and the size of a saber raider. Lol.

I was thinking more like a keychain Imperial…

Does Nerf make yo-yos?

I wish… :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s get you through quitting!

strong of you man!

I lost count of what week it is but I have a feeling your almost there just keep swimming just keep swimming as finding Nemo said

week two

Yup. Two and a half weeks and I feel pretty good. I feel cleaner.

Good for you!

Finding Nemo is my movie.

And Dory said that

I took my 13 year old daughter to see that in 3d one lazy Sunday afternoon. We made a pit stop at Culver’s for killer frozen custard then the theatre while I was taking her back to her mom’s. We blew ten bucks trying to win prizes from the “skill” machines in the arcade at the theatre. She won this assortment of ridiculous leather accessories with spikes and skulls on. That was a fun day :slight_smile: Must have been the millionth time I’ve seen that movie.

It’s a great movie =) And congratulations for making it well into week 3. I think you’ve passed the toughest bit now. Keep it up!

Yuki

Come on you can do it!

I’m getting pretty confident I’ve got this thing kicked. You guys are a big help :

Please don’t tell me there’s cigarette around your house at this point your doing sooo good! That and I bet you can feel that YYJ trigger right in your hands

Good luck man. I been meaning to commit to quiting but…well there’s not really any good reason or excuse. Good luck with it. I know once I can quit it will be a very empowering feeling. Let us now how your doing with it and maybe I will try to jump im the bandwagon :slight_smile: yoyoing is a very good outlet though. It has helped me kick other addictions so I know it can help others with there’s.

Also they have those electronic cigs. There kinda pricey for the good ones but they do help. I bought a blu cig. (That’s the brand) and it helps but I wasn’t ready to quit so I stopped using it cause I want to save it for when im ready and it wouldn’t be good to get addicted to two forms of nicotine. They say there’s isn’t the Heath risks but you never really know since there not that old. I also think its good your doing it with your girlfriend. It will help to have someone who is going threw the same thing you are. Im sure there will be some times you wanna say screw it but keep trying man. I feel weird saying it cause im not free of smoking but I know any real long term smoker doesn’t want to be one anymore deep down and I wish the best for you and your girlfriend.

No smokes in my place. Or my truck or my car. Just a few yoyos and the need to do something with my hands.