I Quit.

I quit. I officially quit the forums here at YYE. The only time I will be on the site is to buy yoyos or look for a certain forum. Whenever I try to help, THEY… you know who you are. For everyone else, have a good yoyoing career and succeed! Oh, and this is my last post, so don’t ask. If you really want to know, they were a guy and a girl.[/size]

what, why? ???

No man don’t quit just for 2 guys, don’t let 2 guys ruin your communication with us, stay man…

All right then, you can leave. But please don’t post an unnecessary thread like this that can cause negativity among ourselves. The best thing you can do is to just talk it up with the people who are making you leave.

By the way, the names were Kim-Lan, and me.

um…???

EEEEVVIILLLL

I’m not surprised. Some people can be rather abrasive at times. It’s astonishing that a little recognition can increase the size of one’s head exponentially. It’s a shame you’re leaving because of people who shouldn’t matter to you. Sorry, Spencer.

I have to say, this is not needed, if there was someone in partucular that you wanted to tell, you could have PMed them and not need to create a post like this to disturb the people here.

Anyway, I’m sorry you have to go but farewell!

These posts are immature, unnecessary, and unprofessional.