puffin 2!

Dude, its a metal machined yoyo, its never ‘perfect’. Vibe happens, its okay. :wink: i love a little pulsator. So much character :))

Great statement! :smiley: :wink: To the original question, I have 10 balls in a number of my CLYW throws simply because I like 10 balls and yes, they work beatifully. My AC2, Gnarwahl 2, and final run gold Canvas all have 10 balls. That being said, the 10 ball CTs that are coming with these 2014 CLYW throws are very very nice. Unless you prefer a flat bearing I see no reason to switch them out. Some of mine have require a longer break in period than others and have been minimally responsive from the get go, but it’s nothing some play and/or cleaning can’t fix. They’re very smooth.

Back on topic for this thread, I love the Puffin 2. The 53.3 mm diameter is so nice to play with. Excluding the Yeti and only comparing the four metal throws, the Gnarwahl 2 has garnered the most play and most attention from the 2014 CLYW lineup. I love midsized throws. I love the Puffin 2’s curved, slightly more organic shape. I don’t usually have a weight preference one way or the other, but the Puffin 2 is light, it feels very light on the string and has the ability to play very fast. It doesn’t force speed by any means, but is very welcoming to speed should speed be something you’re into.

This is a wonderful return top. Thank you Chris, Palli, everyone. I am really enjoying the Puffin 2.

I’ve been playing the Yeti alot lately and so when I first threw the Puffin 2 I was like wholly hell this thing is fast! But after a bit of play with it I can say that it isn’t ridiculously fast but just ‘regular’ fast if that makes sense. But the other thing I noticed is that it is really smooth and stable on just about any throw good or bad. The lack of the extra rings and the extra weight on the edges feels great. The hard part is I don’t know if I like the Bonfire of the Puffin 2 more. They both play really well but different in their own subtle ways.

I understand exactly what you mean. They do both play really well. I think I prefer the Puffin 2 based on the size, but I can’t swear it’ll stay that way in the long run. As a whole I have enjoyed all of these new CLYW return tops.