puffin 2!

my guess is it will be at your doorstep awaiting to be thrown in the near future😊

I got my 28 stories Puffin 2 today. Am I just lucky, or does stuff get from Canada to Kentucky faster than other places? Both times I’ve ordered from up there I got my stuff in 4 to 5 days.

My package here in Vegas is out for delivery so it only took 1 week or so. It seems like it’s getting faster and faster. What a deal!

I just got my 28 stories edition today ;D

Arrived today!

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/67870_263137513845433_837315424_n.jpg

OMG in so glad I got that color!!!

Look what I got in 1 week exactly

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDySef8gOwM

My unboxing video of the 28 stories puffin 2. First on YouTube I think :slight_smile:

I ordered a 28s, but as far as I can see with the tracking it hasn’t even made it through customs yet. My buddy who lives about 30 minutes away got his yesterday with the free shipping option. Still no updates, and I’m a little annoyed.

This yoyo is so great. I’m a fan of clyw now because of it and the bonfire. Good stuff.

How smooth is the puffin 2? I hope there isn’t any vibe. I’m super picky about vibe, I can’t stand it

my 2 are vibeless, my bonfire and ac2 got got grind vibe

Mine is extremely smooth. The only sign of life is whatever is transferred from the bearing into the yoyo. One of my smoothest throws, for sure.

Wish I could cure all you good people of your “vibe OCD”, though. I know you can’t help that it bothers you, but unless it’s affecting play you are having uncomfortable negative emotions over essentially nothing. And that’s not fun.

4 Likes

well I usually am ok with it but vibe on a yoyo over 115$ shouldn’t happen. That’s a lot of money for vibe

Do 10 ball one drop bearings work good in CLYW’s?

they work as good as they do in any other yoyos.

I agree with you that it sucks that you would pay $115 for something and then have unecessary negative emotions over it. :wink:

not everyone has “unnecessary negative emotions”. A lot of people do have a problem with vibe and it’s not fair to assume they have “unnecessary negative emotions” just because your opinion is different.
[/quote]

It’s all in fun, man. :wink:

Look, though… all I’m saying is that if you’re annoyed that you have vibe… being annoyed is a negative emotion. It doesn’t feel good. We all prefer it when we have positive reactions to stuff.

The feeling of “Oh MAN, there’s vibe! I hate vibe!” vs. “Oh wow, this thing is smooth like BUTTER!” right?

It has nothing to do with assumptions. YOU told me you have the negative emotion! I’m not making stuff up here.

pokes the bear

Yes, a lot of people have trouble with vibe. My original statement stands: that sucks. I wish I had some way of helping y’all out so that you didn’t have to feel that way about your new toys. It’s much more fun to be all “Yay! New toy!” than “Oh man, my new toy is broken.”

I have to agree with Greg. If anything, I see vibe as a good thing because it means I can get throws for a lot cheaper on the b/s threads just because of a bit ‘o’ harmless vibe. I bought a C3 Dark Sonic once for practically nothing because the seller said it had “really bad pulsing vibe and a few dings”. When I got it, the vibe was nowhere near as bad as described and it didn’t affect the play in the slightest. What a deal.

Scenario 2: I was browsing a B/S thread recently when I saw that the gentleman who posted it had a throw that I wanted, and I had a throw that I don’t really use that he wanted. However, in his post he said something like:

“Don’t offer throws unless they are DEAD smooth.”

Now don’t get me wrong, to me, my yoyo is dead smooth. Vibeless as far as I can see and feel. However I’m not going to risk trading with this guy only for him to turn around and be all “it’s smooth, but not DEAD smooth” and the next thing I know I’m having to fork out for a refund or return his yoyo whilst getting negative feedback. So we both end up holding on to yoyos that we want to get rid of, whilst not getting the ones we want… it’s lose/lose.

Of course, there’s vibe and there’s wobble. If I pay $140+ for a yoyo and it comes with more wobble than a dubstep drop, then I’ll probably be a bit dissapointed. But a bit of vibe on the finger or string makes no difference to me.

It’s like Greg said. When you stop worrying about vibe/dings/mint etc etc, you free yourself of needless stress and just enjoy throwing and buying a lot more. First day I bought my CLYW Chief I dinged it… oh well, things happen. I know some people that would have been in tears…

1 Like