If you had to choose...

CLYW Gnarwhal 2
Or
CLYW Puffin 2

Puffin 2

Puffin 2 is the more popular throw. Prob keep its value more as well

I’m probably in the minority here but the Gnarwhal 2 looks a lot better to me. The look of the rims on the puffin 2 is a bit of a turn off to me.

totes puffin 2. plus it comes out tomorrow :D!

Puffin 2. I really like the look of it.

Does anyone know how much the puffin 2 will be?

not sure most likely 140-160. guess we’ll find out tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

Gnarwhal2

Goin for da puff

yep Puffin 2

All of there recent releases have been $115-$145

Well I chose the Puffin and it just got processed. Time to not eat till next paycheck woooot

Well, I would choose the Puffin 2. So much so that I just bought a 28 stories Puffin 2 and I usually can’t drop a lot of money on yoyos unless I sell one of the yoyos I already own. I gotta say this… it seems that CLYW listened to a lot of the customers complaining about the price and tried to help people out. I personally didn’t like the original Puffin, and I may end up trading the Puffin 2 for a Bonfire, but 115 CAD for a solid Puffin 2 or 125 for the 28 stories is an amazing deal. That’s 103.91 USD for CLYW’s most anticipated (in most people’s opinion) new yoyo. I pulled the trigger quick on the 28 stories. As of 9:10 there were still some of them left, but the Red/Clear Splash sold out in about 5 minutes.

same here. right when it was time I got my sexy 28 stories edition before they sold out :stuck_out_tongue:

I got mine in green cause I’m a cheapskate

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Black bip bop. Looking forward to it…:slight_smile:

I’m in the minority as well. I prefer the gnarwal.

I got a rafmagn color way puffin 2. Preordered it because I was in contact with Chris and he put one aside before he released them :slight_smile: