Post your most dinged yoyo!

thanks! their constantly updating the graphics so i don’t even know if this particular color way is even in production. it was dirt cheap too if u want to get one

2 Likes

Yoga Fire Superstar
It was already like this since I got it, unfortunately (or fortunately) I never trash my yoyos that bad, most that I got new only had a few flat spots and scratches.
Maybe I should yoyo on bad surfaces more, sometimes those dings looks cool tbh.

9 Likes

My most dinged yoyo is my Deep State. Its been living in my pocket with my keys for months, I carry it every day and have indulged many walk the dog requests.

15 Likes

Ah yess, 2006. When doing grinds on actual handrails was cool for two months…

23 Likes

How much of this is from using it to play pool? :face_with_peeking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

I want that thing so bad. It looks great just as is :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

None of the visible dings that I’m aware of, but that’s also par for the course re: how I treat my yo-yos.

5 Likes

How does that chip near the axle even happen!?

4 Likes

I accidentally washed the yoyo in my jeans. The axle swelled and was inextricable so I had to actually drill it apart and that area of the threading broke off during the removal. Crazy that it introduced almost no vibe!

12 Likes

That makes sense. I thought you were just doing such hardcore tricks, chunks of wood were flying off your yoyo.:joy:

5 Likes

This count?

Last weekend…

Recess YoYos shared a post on Instagram: "27 yoyo club". Follow their account to see 2506 posts.

Connor Scholten shared a post on Instagram: "@recessintl @floridayoyo". Follow their account to see 141 posts.

Slightly dinged…

8 Likes

Omg dude it exploded :rofl: yeah i think you are winning so far. Thats worse than getting cut in half with a saw and ran over by a motorcycle like the one above

2 Likes

This is my most dinged yoyo, it was years ago and was from a new brand in Italy that was coming out, sadly the guy stopped it before a proper release, which is a shame because the yoyo was amazingly good (as you can see I share maybe a bit too much love is sadly unusable anymore) as you can see I used it that much that even the finishing went off where the string “touch” on the sides.
I used it until destroy it for some years and now I just have this deceased body in Italy in my collection as a memory.

11 Likes

Sand the rims a bit and shes good to go if ya ask me :joy::+1:

1 Like

I wish, sadly the whole yoyo is destroyed, the cups are like not aligned anymore (sorry I don’t know how to explain better), literally it incredibly vibey and doesn’t even close itself properly it I put the bearing in it seems like I kind of destroyed in some ways the bearing seat.

I did really use it for hours daily and dropped it in several ways and dinged also because I was using longer strings before, stupid me, I really miss this throw!

1 Like

I’m sure it’s still salvageable in the hands of the right modder :wink:

2 Likes

What is the name of that yoyo

What’s that yo-yo called

Apathy by David Mc Evoy.

Here’s my a-rt Life

11 Likes